tattoos

gems

Reaction score
Hi Ladies Anyone had a tattoo done over stretchmarks? I have never really wanted a tattoo but have been thinking about after I've had this baby and lost all my baby weight to get a tattoo over the stretchmarks on my hips. Something pretty like flowers. I never really wanted tattoos before but would rather have something pretty that I like the look of then marks that I don't like. I know it won't hide them perfectly but will make them less noticable I hate it if my top rises a bit and shows them off as they are along my hips and poke out of the top of my trousers or jeans. My friend is a tattooist and she says she has tattooed over stretchmarks before that are alot worse than mine and it has been fine. I have also seen some nice ones done over stretchmrks online. Would love to hear from anyone that has one? Did it hurt more on the stretchmarks? Does it still look good some time after having it done? Would love to c pics if anyone would like to show! xxxxxxx

It'll probably depend on what the skin is like around the stretchmarks. If it's a bit wrinkly it won't look that great but if it's pretty tight skin just with silvery stretch marks on, it should look good.

I don't have any tattoos over stretchmarks but have one over my BCG scar. It's only a little bit on it but you can tell the difference if you look close.

Also - consider if you'll have more kids and possibly get more stretchmarks in the same place before getting a tattoo over them. Nothing worse than getting a beautiful new tattoo and it mucking up for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back