Tattoos and Piercings...show 'em off!

ninnypants

Reaction score
Got any tattoos or piercings? Show them off here!

I got 2 tattoos and currently only 3 piercings (ear lobes and tragus - did have nose and conch pierced but just got in the way really)

My first tattoo I got done when I first really got into the band HIM, got teh 'heartagram' on my back surrounded by a free-hand tribal desgin (ie not one out of the books).

Then got my wrist done - initially it was 'think happy thoughts' (a line from one of my favourite mcr songs) and later I got the underside of my wrist added to with stars and pixie dust. I have been lucky enough to meet Gerard and Frank from mcr many times and one day gerard drew me a wee picture that included a cute heart, so used as a transfer for part of my tattoo, and the nautical star is the same as one Frank has. Have I lost you yet? :rotfl:

1st tattoo I got at 16 :oops: I don't like it but I don't want anything bigger to cover it so I'm stuck with it :(
Tattoo.jpg

2nd tattoo- Evie's DOB. I will have this one extended down my back with Baby 2's DOB
n504729240_966616_3826.jpg

my sister is mad on mcr, so i understand you lol

i just have my ears pierced.

I want a tattoo somewhere, have no idea where. something to remind me of the kids. maybe their initials?

Jade&Evie said:
1st tattoo I got at 16 :oops: I don't like it but I don't want anything bigger to cover it so I'm stuck with it :(
Tattoo.jpg

2nd tattoo- Evie's DOB. I will have this one extended down my back with Baby 2's DOB
n504729240_966616_3826.jpg

I love the idea of roman numberials :) Looks fab.

I love both of your tattoos jade, I am looking to have something similar on my ankle as well when I have some spare cash!

ninnypants said:
Got any tattoos or piercings? Show them off here!

I got 2 tattoos and currently only 3 piercings (ear lobes and tragus - did have nose and conch pierced but just got in the way really)

My first tattoo I got done when I first really got into the band HIM, got teh 'heartagram' on my back surrounded by a free-hand tribal desgin (ie not one out of the books).

Then got my wrist done - initially it was 'think happy thoughts' (a line from one of my favourite mcr songs) and later I got the underside of my wrist added to with stars and pixie dust. I have been lucky enough to meet Gerard and Frank from mcr many times and one day gerard drew me a wee picture that included a cute heart, so used as a transfer for part of my tattoo, and the nautical star is the same as one Frank has. Have I lost you yet? :rotfl:

all io can say is lucky cow :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are lovely :)

Cant show mine, damn batteries have died on camera!!

I have a chinese symbol on my left wrist - means ian my husbands name

I have another chinese symbol on my left leg and my mate has the same - means best friends

And something i had done at 16 - a heart with leaves on my upper lft arm and ihate it so keep it covered,

:( :( i carnt seem to upload mine neither x

ive got a dolphin on my left shoulder done when i was 16, x
ive got a tribal pattern on my left shoulder which goes down my back x
ive got a kind of tribal flower pattern across bottom of my back x
all these are being covered up next year and made into a big design over my back x

ive got a gorgeous big lily on the back of my neck x
and about 4mths ago i had a big design of a lily its on my left side just under my boob and goes across the ribs down and across my stomach its got stars init and all very lovely colours x

wish i could show them off x

not finished their after baby as i was ment get this couple weeks ago but found out i was pregnant having a tat on my right foot and me and my partner having tats on our wrist sumfin for just us two x

im very addicted xx

Im a dunce - whats mcr and HIM?!?!?!

Ive got a gecko on my tummy (1st tattoo - I dont really like it!) Since having LO and getting REALLY big and getting stretchmark-tastic, it looks more like a T-rex :rotfl: :roll:

Ive also got a star on my foot, a star on my inner wrist, some stars going up my thigh... and some around my ankle (can you tell I like stars?!)

Ive also got a treble clef between my shoulder blades, as I was a part time singer songwriter before LO.

I have a load of tattoo's and don't really have pictures of all of them, so here's the last one I got which was far too long ago! I need a new one!

Just found another picture, this ones of my shoulder

Last edited:
I have lots of tattoos, but I only have pics for 2 of them - I say 2 my back tattoo is 30 leaves so I think I should count that as 30 separate tattoos ;)

My blue rose:
bluerose4.jpg

My 30 autumn leaves - a birthday present to myself, the pixie was my first tattoo when I was 16, I know its a bit crap, but it looks much better than it did! It took 4 and half hours and hurt A LOT.

newtatttoo3.jpg

I also have a Nine Inch Nails tattoo on the top of my left arm, which will be turned into a fairy sometime next year, and I also have a heart with wings type of thingy at the bottom of my back. I love tattoos.

Here's mine. I got it done 10 years ago when I was 18. I still love it but need it re-coloured at some point...

tattoo.jpg

I really want to get my boys names and their star signs in a tribal design tattoed on each ankle, just need the money to do it!

n584140592_4169256_9511.jpg

My lily with OH's name, bit blurry but taken right after I had it done...

n584140592_4168985_6536.jpg

My other lily on my arm, please excuse my living room...thats what a 2 year old can do when Mummy's on teh laptop lol...eek!

l_05e64256f1fe03b87d5763b4209e2611.jpg

Aaliyahs name on my leg

l_1c08ab5451844ea6bf12a6ba08e3e0fd.jpg

and my guardian angel

I dont have pics of them all but I have 10
mv7iwzxz.jpg

k8fu9qke.jpg
NOT for the TV show!
1t1dzsgh.jpg

rmk0ecf9.jpg

n695755036_5428094_5028.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

eoi5xfpm.jpg

dcvwzrya.jpg

ocu3b3e6.jpg

Picture27.jpg
really old pic
sorry theres so many n there so big.
Piercing I've had/have. 3 lip piercings, 2 nose piecings, septum, tongue, 14mm stretched lobes, rook piercing, 2 at the top of my ear, 6 other ear piercings, nape, 2 surface tragus piercings, tongue web, surface wrist, 2 nipple piercings in a + shape... I think thats it. I dont have most of them any more due to my daughter being a magpie and pregnancy hating my piercings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back