Should I or shouldnt I?

Snuggle

Reaction score
I have been wanting to get a tattoo on the inside of my wrist of Maddisons name for ages now but I'm scared I might regret it. I have 3 tattoos already, one round the top of my left arm, one on my tummy and one on my lower back. I still like the last 2 but the one on my upper arm I totally regret.
What do you think? :hug:

Yeah go for it, youl never regret that! its your precious girl always with you.

If you are questioning getting it then I wouldn't- a tattoo is for life and even if the meaning is still there in 10 years time you might not like the fact her name is scrawled across your wrist!

I wasn't 100% about Evie's DOB so I'm going to wait 6 months and see how I feel then.

Personally I wouldn't get a tattoo that couldn't be easily covered by clothes (is this why you don't like your upper arm one?). If this is why, could you get it elsewhere on your body?

Valentine Xxx

The only thing i would say is that maddison is quite a long name to get on your wrist. The letters would have to be quite small and i have seen this with a few tattoos where the lettering just looked too squashed up and unclear to read (my mum had a heart with my brothers name on it and that was only 3 letters, but because she wanted it inside the heart you cant really make it out)

I dont like the upper arm one as my arms have got fat so it looks crap now. Will think about it some more, its so permamnent so I want to be sure :hug:

Go for it! :D

I had "Luke" done on my wrist a few weeks ago and I love it :D

Personally i wouldn't ever get a tattoo on my arms as it can't always be covered up easily.

What about getting it on your foot? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back