Piercings and tattoos -what do you have?

I have 8 piercings.
4 x lobe
1 x industrial
1 x orbital.

My industrial and orbital have both been infected, ended up with a scab from my ear to my neck :cry: Most painful one was my orbital which is in the middle of my ear at the side, had it done one at a time and it killed!!

Its funny most of us
are pregnanat or had babies
some without painrelief and some via c section

yet we're scared about tattoos/piercings
:rotfl:

Becksss said:
Its funny most of us
are pregnanat or had babies
some without painrelief and some via c section

yet we're scared about tattoos/piercings

I dont know whats funnier, being scared of piercings when i have loads or being scared of giving birth when im not even pregnant. :roll:

Well tbh most women scared of giving birth but im afraid once its there
its gotta come out lol

This is the only tatoo i have just above my ankle (three little stars- 2 small black ones and one bigger dark green one). Excuse my cankles!
tatt.jpg

To be honest i hate it because i didnt really want to get it, peer pressure i guess when i was on holiday in greece. I wish i had just left it without the colour inside and just the outline (like Foxymums).

Forgot to say, it really hurt getting it, as i had to try and stay really still balancing on one side.

i also have my ears pierced and had my belly button but left it to close up. :D

I have a dolphin tatto on my left shoulder blade done 8 years ago and redone with some waves 2 years ago, a butterfly with scroll thingys eithe side on my lower back, i wanna get my girls names on my foot not sure afetr everything i've read about the pain.

I've got my ears pierced and had the top bit done 11 years ago with the gun and had to spend a few days in hospital as i had sepicemia had to have IV antibiotics!!! had my tonge down but got bored of it after 7 years so took it out!!

This is my tattoo

tat.jpg

I love it :D

I want to get more but need to figure a way to get my kids in somehow without it being cheesy.

2 tatoos and ears pierced several times. I'm not one for body piercing apart from ears, I don't really like it :?

I've got 9 piercings, all in my ears including a top one. I don't wear any of them now as I got them when I was young and stupid. It seemed like a good idea at the time!
I do check every now and then that they haven't closed up, which they haven't.
I've also got 3 tattoos. 1 on the top of each thigh and one of my back. I don't mind the one of my back, prob because I can't see it. But the other two................well again, I was 16 and very very stupid! Now that I'm about to hit 30, they don't seem as cool as when I was in my teens :roll:

I did have my belly button pierced but (I think it's because I was so skinny at the time) the guy pierced way too deep... it bled internally all across my stomach, I couldn't bend down, and after 4 days I had to have it removed by a doctor as it had swollen up so bad I couldn't undo it myself.

That's the only thing I've ever had done, and I wouldn't have anything else done. I didn't like the feel of it when it was in me, felt like I was dangling metal off me (which I guess I was), so I wouldn't do it again.

I've got 2 tattoos, one on my stomach around my belly button (it can be seen in tummy pics when i was still pregnant) and a little daisy on my left shoulder, planning on getting another one soon once i find a design a like and it can incorporate Soph's name somewhere!

Just have my ears pierced.

no tattoos as of yet but i am planning to get babys name on my left wrist when i had him like for my 18th birthday,

piercings,
ive got :
a 10mm plug in my left ear second hole
1st hole right ear (second hole tried to stretch but i did it too quick and took it out now its closed up)
nipples
belly button
tongue

used to have
belly button x4
top of ear
more in my ears

i plan to get more done when i had baby cos i love them, but im not too sure where

i want that one you got done at the top jenna :)
its looks lush
ill get that done after beb is born
i love new piercings the feeling is amazing :D

Robyn_ said:
i want that one you got done at the top jenna :)
its looks lush
ill get that done after beb is born
i love new piercings the feeling is amazing :D

An industrial? it felt really weird when i had that done, felt like a slug slideing across my ear :rotfl: felt great an hour or so later though :) there so cute :)

i thoguth that was called a scaffolding?
did u have it dun like that
i wanted it straight away but they sed they wont do it as if dun that way helas wonky?
have 2 have 2 seperate holes dun 1st?

Becksss said:
i thoguth that was called a scaffolding?
did u have it dun like that
i wanted it straight away but they sed they wont do it as if dun that way helas wonky?
have 2 have 2 seperate holes dun 1st?

its called both i think. I had both holes done at the same time and a bar put stright in. :)

I've got 3 tattoos. One is mine and my dh's star signs in the between my shoulder blades. A tribal heart on my wrist and a tribal butterfly on my ankle. Ankle one flaming kills! Had my wirst and ankle done at the same time!

Have 6 lobe piercings, tragus and top of my ear (done with a gun 11 years ago and still going strong!)

Used to have my lip pierced twice and had my tongue done twice, first time was awful was really swollen and couldn't eat for 6 days so took it out. That was pierced with a metal bar and it heals better if they pierce with a plastic bar so had it done with plastic and was fine! Took it out a few years after cos I got bored. Also had my navel done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back