Piercings and tattoos -what do you have?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Becksss inspired me to make a new thread to see what people have :D
I have 2 tattoo's.
piercings i have are, tongue, lip, septum (but dont keep the bar in that much as it dont close) one ear normal pierced an other 16mm, and nipple. bearin in mind iv had about 20+ piercings in past 2 years lol.

1 tattoo which is a star on my foot
left ear currently stretched to 5mm
right ear stretched to 4mm
2 other normal piercings on ear
top left ear
Belly button
Madonna
Bottom left lip

I used to have
Nose
and bottom left lip again but i took it out but im gettin it back =]]

I just have my ears pierced - but getting my tattoo when B gets home!! :dance:

I got three tattoos, one at the top of each arm and one on my shoulder, i have my nose pierced twice and my ears pierced.

Hoping to get another tattoo soon though.

A tattoo of a geko on my shoulder, had my ears peirced 3 times on the lobe, once on the top bit and my nose twice but all of them are healed

Last piercing i got i did want a corset piercing on my back but cudnt be bothered so i settled for a sternum :D Did your tattoo hurt on your foot? i want like a tribal rose thing on my foot going up abit to my ankle

I'm getting my one on my foot/ankle area - it's supposed to hurt like hell there but its the only place I want it!

3 tattoos on my left wrist, two outside and one inside, ears and used to have my tongue done but had to take it out during morning sickness, might get it redone though when hes born 8)

People say tattoos hurt alot on your back, i had one done on my chest almost 2 years ago an it didnt hurt one bit. i do want a fair big one on my back too :] like a big ish angel with wings!

It's something simular to this that I would like done

tattoo16.jpg

Toxic_Angel said:
Last piercing i got i did want a corset piercing on my back but cudnt be bothered so i settled for a sternum :D Did your tattoo hurt on your foot? i want like a tribal rose thing on my foot going up abit to my ankle
the pain was immense haha ask foxymum lol

I think the most piercing pain i've had is when i had my nipple re pierced. god that hurt like f**k! i had one done, took it out, then decided to get both done, other was fine but re pierced one ow! almost fainted :doh:

I had my first Tattoo done last week. Its a butterfly I designed with OH name in the middle.
It blumming hurt.... I shouldnt think ill be getting more done lol

I have 6 piercing.

Top of ear.
Bottom of ear 3 times on ther right
Bottom of ear 2 times on the left

Want a more piercings!! But cant think where :think:

(edited this message so many times because of spelling misstakes :) )

i have my belly button my ears done, i had my eyebrow done but it never healed so took it out. I have 7 tattoos, 1 on my hand, 1 on my inside wrist, 1 on my shoulder blade, one on my back of neck, 1 on my lower back, 1 on my lower right belly, and one on my right outisde calf. I want my foot done aswell so gonna save penny's.

violet-glow said:
I had my first Tattoo done last week. Its a butterfly I designed with OH name in the middle.
It blumming hurt.... I shouldnt think ill be getting more done lol

I have 6 piercing.

Top of ear.
Bottom of ear 3 times on ther right
Bottom of ear 2 times on the left

Want a more piercings!! But cant think where :think:

(edited this message so many times because of spelling misstakes :) )
There's loads of places to get pierced, i think anywhere on anyones body is possible to be pierced =/

Does the foot/ankle (sp?) bit hurt?? Ive seen some stunning tattoos done there. But I think im to chicken after having this one done on my back :(

i want my tounge pierced but my oh not 2 keen he is worried something will go wrong, (he is such a worry wart) :D

i have 4 tattoos

i have a dalmation with a heart on my right ankle (hurt like hell :shock: )
i have a celtic band on my right arm (i hate it :wall: )
i have a purple rose on my left booby (my first one :D )
and my most recent one is Willows name on the inside of my left wrist.

i have my ears periced (since i was a baby) but dont wear earrings.

tongue piercings are mostly fine, had mine 2 and half years an its still fine now! just abit sore for about a week after its done, when i had mine done it was day before my birthday an 3 days last i was eating xmas dinner fine with it in =]
alot of ice! an ice cream.. was my excuse for people to buy me ice creams lol

i have me ears done, and my belly id like the top of my ear done but im to scared
and i would love a tatoo but way way to scared for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back