Piercings and tattoos -what do you have?

Sarah&Braydon said:
i have me ears done, and my belly id like the top of my ear done but im to scared
and i would love a tatoo but way way to scared for that

The top of my ear didnt hurt that much to be honest. It did bleed alot though :?

I got ym top ear dunin america when i was in year 6
hahaha
I had no intention of getting it dun but i told every1 at my school i was going to
so i didnt wanna go back not with it so i had to get it haha
me and my sister paid for 1 set of piercing ears and had 1 each dun in same place
and my top ear went well mank a big old lump grew and exploded puss everywhere

my top ear went well mank a big old lump grew and exploded puss everywhere

that happened to my ear to i had the top of t done twice and each time it went manky

was it dun with a gun
cos apparently its not supposed to be but mine was haha

Becksss said:
Toxic_Angel said:
Last piercing i got i did want a corset piercing on my back but cudnt be bothered so i settled for a sternum :D Did your tattoo hurt on your foot? i want like a tribal rose thing on my foot going up abit to my ankle
the pain was immense haha ask foxymum lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: YES YES YES it fooking hurt like hell, well i'm a wimp though, think the guy who did my tattoo was like 'what is she on'!!!!

i got 3 stars tattooed on my foot for anyone that doesn't know :D

SarahH love that desingn you've got there, the star could be for Ariana, as my stars are for my 3 babies :D

Thats meant to be illegal doing it with the gun isnt it, because it shatters the cartilage :think: The bloke near me does it with a gun and people have complained.

I got it done with the needle. Maybe thats why It bled. It did go all goooy and never seemed to heal. It still weeps rom time to time. sorry TMi :?

anyway i have 1 tattoo, which is 3 stars on my right foot, so really 3 tattoos :moon:
ears pierced 3 times in each ear, but i never really wear earrings!
had bellybutton done years ago, don't wear it now though.
also had the top of my ear done too, with a gun & it also went manky & swollen like a few of you other girls ones did.

i think i'm done though, no more pain for me :rotfl:

violet-glow said:
Thats meant to be illegal doing it with the gun isnt it, because it shatters the cartilage :think: The bloke near me does it with a gun and people have complained.

I got it done with the needle. Maybe thats why It bled. It did go all goooy and never seemed to heal. It still weeps rom time to time. sorry TMi :?

yes it probably is illegal now, mine was done with the gun probably about 8 years ago, maybe more

my top ear musta been 10 years ago :shock: cos ur 11 wen u start year 7?

I have 2 tattoos. One of a unicorn on my left shoulderblade, and a tribal heart wave on the back of my neck...

I also had my belly button pierced (but took it out during my pregnancy)

i got 2 tatoos.. one on my shoulder, love heart with a rose going through saying mum and dad.. and one on my lower back saying cameron and bradley..

got my ears peirced, did have belly button done til it closed up.. want another tattoo for baileys name..

violet-glow said:
Didnt you have to have an adult to sign for you naughty girl lol
yeh i did lol
my mum dont care if i get piercings tatts etc
she thinks tatoo is stupid and she says its ur body ur messing up
lol

I have one big tattoo across my lower back. I love it - perfect design and location.

I had my belly button done, but my ring got caught on my shirt and I almost crapped myself, so I took it out. PAIN!

I had my cartlidge peirced too, and it got all infected so I took it out (done with a gun, no big surprise).

I used to have 2 holes in each lobe, but I've let the 2nd hole grow up since I never wore earrings much. Still have my 1 hole in each earlobe that I had done when I was 4!

I currently have 8 tattoos, getting more when baby is born :)

Currently have in 8 ear piercings but have had over 20 piercings.

when i had my tongue done it must have went wrong as it swelled up so much i coulsnt close my mouth the pain was worse then giving birth!!!
had to take it out after 1 day the pain was unbarable.

i have my lip pierced but rarely have it in as every one say i look awfull with it :oops: i love my tragus though and belly button.
i have 1 minging tattoo its tiny and is P in chinese for my ex paul :oops:

i dont like tattoos on women love them on men though

I have Keeley tattooed on my left wrist
my belly button peirced... and six peirceings in my ears but only wear earrings in the front ones...

I have my tongue done but swallowed the stud when i was drunk :oops: :lol:

i got my top left ear pierced
2 ear pierdings on each earloob
belly button
top of my lip done too.

xnatx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads