Taking Soy Mid Cycle

LittleDalla

Reaction score
Has anyone does this before?
I am now on Cd69. Thought I did OV and had 2 donations but doesnt look like I did as still getting BFN and almost a month late for AF if I OVed when I thought.
I am getting impatient now and trying everything to force AF.
Was thinking if I trick my body that I am on a period and start taking Soy now. Will I OV or will AF come?
If that makes sense. I just want to start our next cycle.

I have tried to destress, took a got bath, took Asprin, continuing with Metformin and Folic Acid. To see if anything starts but no luck yet.
Cervix is still high. However it has been a yoyo! Barely no CM after a few days of creamy.
Sorry for the long post.

Hey hun, have you had a blood test to confirm you are 100% not pregnant? Otherwise I wouldn't take anything just in case x

No not yet Fairy.
Ive been thinking this morning I should really go though.

Yeah I think you should, this happened to me back in September- I had a blood test and the morning of my results AF arrived! x

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Hopefully it might jonx my body into AF aha!
Just getting really impatient now :(

I know it's horrible not knowing where you are in your cycle! AF arrived for me and I was relieved cos at least I was on to a new cycle but the blood test results showed just 3 days previously I was mid-cycle which is why I ended up being diagnosed with PCOS. I suppose at least you already know you have it so it does explain things, it's just extremely frustrating! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back