Taken by surprise....

CathC

Reaction score
Welling went for a MW appt today as I am 40+1 and saw a different MW who was fantastic. She told me loads. She said "shall we do a sweep then see if that helps" to which I agreed, not painful or uncomfortable and had a laugh as she said she is known in the area as magic fingers. She did tell me that baby was well head down, she could only feel her shoulders and that one simple push when she's ready and she'll be out, which again I was pleased to hear! She also said she thought she would be a healthy 8 - 8.5 lbs. Whilst doing the sweep she did say my cervix is still far back and not ready for labour yet but that can change after the sweep! Has anyone else been told their cervix is far back and not ripe! ????
Fx something happens soon! Xx

Sorry just read this and had to tell you I was told in the morning clinic that my cervix was far back and not ready for labour , had a sweep and was in labour by ten that night :) good luck !

Ooohhh... I like the sound of magic fingers :) haha!
Good luck :) hope baby makes an appearance soon xxx

I was just told my cervix was slightly towards the back still but 1cm dilated. That was Friday and still pregnant now. Though I hope ur sweep work for u hun xx

Hey thanks Tinytoes I love hearing positive things like your comment, ;-) bless ya,
Kanga not long now for you xx
I have actually got a busy couple days with school plays, sports days, my eldest sons induction at Grammer school, and fitting in a couple of sessions with the OH, so this should keep me occupied!
Good luck to all you ladies past DD xxxxx

My baby was that high up in me at my 38+6 appt she might as well have been in my throat. The next day after a five hour labour she was here!! Things can change quickly - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back