Saw midwife

Robyn_

Reaction score
I saw midwife again today, she gave me my second sweep and she said she was very happy with how it went, she said my cervix is soft and everything now and was able to get in and do a good sweep
she told me to be hopeful
but she said if it does work then for wednesday my cervix is very favourable. :) and that jay is laying hard on my cervix so when it does happen it will happen fast :shock: apparently. but we shall see.

hopefully fingers crossed it will happen soon, but if not wednesday :D :D :D :D :D :D
:cheer: :cheer:

I cant believe you're still here!! :shock:

I hope he decides to make an appearance very very soon for you hun :hug:

:pray:
hope it goes well! come on little boy, come and see mama!!

oooh good luck, u finally get 2 meet him soon. xx

lol he is taking his time isnt he.. lol..

youll all be shocked when it does actually happen

so will i actually. lol
:rotfl:

Ooooh! That sounds promising!! Good luck hun, hope this kick starts it for you! :hug:

I suggest you have a nice long bath, lots of candles and then an early night - its going to be one of the last ones you can have for a while x x x :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very best wishes Robyn_, hope LO's birthday is here real soon!! :hug:
LaborDust2.gif
dust.gif
LaborDust.gif

:cheer: :cheer: Good Luck...

I just had a flash back to when I was 8 days over due.... I swore if another person said..."isn't the baby here yet?" ( :shock: yes and I replaced it with a melon in my belly :roll: ) or... "arn't you feeling any contractions yet?" I was going to hurt someone, VERY VERY BADLY!!!!! :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: Fingers crossed this works..

exactly how i feel,
i dont answer the phone anymore mum does cos people just go "aww is he not here yet" and its like im going to kill them.
grr..

but its sooon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back