High cervix - MW couldn't reach it

laetitia85

Reaction score
Went in for a sweep this morning, but MW couldn't reach my cervix. it felt like she was putting her whole arm inside!!

was told to come back next monday... i'll be 41+2! OMG

Aww! I hope things happen before then for you, another week must seem like forever :(

:hug: You poor poor thing... I feel your pain! :x

What is it with all of us due at the moment.. none of the babies want to come out!!!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you go into labour soon, although I will have to hide my jealousy!

xxx

OMG. Poor you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have an appointment to see a consultant tomorrow afternoon and might be offered a sweep. I'm still not sure if I want one, but don't think I can wait much longer for this one to come out.

What are they planning to do next Monday. Will it be another sweep or will you be admitted to hospital for induction?

Hopefully you won't have to wait until next week. xxx

she suggested another sweep next monday. I was surprised I didn't find it painful, just very unconfortable. NIE I think you should go for it. Good luck girls

Hi laetitia,

This happened with me too with Olivia. Except it was 5 days before my due date and i went in for monitoring as i had been leaking all day and thought it was my waters.

While i was at the hosp the midwife did an internal to try and feel if it was my waters if not she would to a sweep and she had the same problem my cervix was too high up for her to feel anything. I was sent home and told to come back the next day for a scan. I didnt make it to the scan as i started to have pains on the way home and ended up going back at 2 in the morning, by the time i got there my cervix had started to move into place and Olivia was born in the afternoon!

So in my experience your cervix could move at anytime.

I hope your LO makes an apperence before monday

laetitia85 said:
she suggested another sweep next monday. I was surprised I didn't find it painful, just very unconfortable. NIE I think you should go for it. Good luck girls

Talked it over with hubby and if I'm offered a sweep tomorrow I will accept. I hope I don't find it painful. :pray:

Valley Girl said:
Wouldn't it be weird if we all went into labour at same time! :D

Who's going to be first? . . . . . . . . ME. ME. ME. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27