Symptoms this early??

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hi Girls!!

I only got my BFP 2 days ago but already i'm having symptoms!

I didn't think symptoms kicked it for a few weeks yet?

The main one is that i'm absolutley starving ALL DAY!! I cannot fill myself up!!

The other one is I want anything minty?! I even wanted to squeeze toothpaste into my mouth this morning?! :shock::lol:

Should I be having symptoms yet? I keep thinking it's all in my head! :lol:

Anyone else having symptoms already?

xxx

Before I got a positve I was feeling starving all day, I got a positive at 4.5 weeks so it probably started at about 4 weeks until about 7 weeks I couldnt stop eating. Maybe its in our head but I loved it :D

from about 5 to 6 weeks i was starving all the time, then after that i went off food and just didnt fancy anything to eat so enjoy it while you can before the nausea sets in hun!! x

I got symptoms before my BFP which was what made me suspicious that I was pregnant - orginally thought I had a UTI as kept needing to pee all the time and had tummy cramps. Then as soon as I got BFP was hungry all the time! Luckily this has now worn off a bit otherwise would be the size of a small village by 9 months lol!

Thanks girls!

We're off out tonight to buy some healthy snack bars so I can eat whenever I feel hungry. I really don't want to start eating rubbish and putting on tons of weight because i'm already about 2 stone over weight as it is!! Just from being lazy though! lol

Also buying bigger trousers tonight because mine are getting a bit tight and I don't wanna squash whats going on in there!! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back