Af symptoms

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies :) I'm stressing ( this is why I shouldn't test early!!) as you know I got my bfp yday. I have quite a few symptoms now but af would have been due tomorrow or Thursday the thing is I'm worried because I have all the af symptoms e.g dull ache in stomach and back!!!

Are af symptoms normal!!

If they are I do think it's a bit mean!!!

Thanx in advance xxx

if u mean lil cramp feelings ive been having them in my tummy for like a week now

I'm still getting them and I'm 8 weeks they are just like dull achey cramps but it's just stretching and adjusting for your bean while it's getting all snuggled in xxxx

Thanks Hun, does it ever get to a point where you are not worrying???? Xxx

I had the same concerns too a few weeks ago. All normal unless you have any bleeding which you haven't so all good.

Just rest and let them pass. I still get them from time to time but i think mostly it's just wind! :)

I had all the symptoms of coming on, with quite painful boobs thrown it too! was convinced i would actually come on even though i was 2 weeks late lol! My OH was the one who told me to take the test and that i was actually pregnant! 10 minutes before taking it i said 'it'll be negative' but it wasn't.. LOL!! I worried for a few weeks after and any cramp I got I'd be concerned it's just your body getting adjusted, still get cramp but i think that's more to do with trapped wind or needing the loo (tmi!) after missing my second period i stopped all worrying and looked forward to my scan and meeting with the MW :) congrats! xx

I got period like cramps in both my pregnancies Sue.
Prob why when AF cramps are coming I think Im PG!!
arrrgghh!!
Hope your ok. xx

Thanks all, I'm glad it's not just me ( not that I want you guys to be stressing!)
The pains aren't as bad today but still there, I'm booking an early private scan for 8 weeks, just so I can be reassured :)
Xxx

yes its normal hun, they will probs disappear as time goes on x

yeah they are perfectly normal i had the feelings of af coming that i didn't even test till 5 weeks pg as i was so sure af would be here anytime congrats on your bfp x

Thanks Hun, does it ever get to a point where you are not worrying???? Xxx

i wouldnt say it gets to the point you stop worrying but you begin to recognise what is a normal cramp and what isnt if that makes sense??!! for me a dull crampy pulling feeling is normal anything above that i would start to worry, hope that helps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back