Symptoms decreasing at 11 weeks, anyone else???

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, hope you are well.
Did anyone notice there symptoms werent as bad after 11 weeks? Im starting to get abit worried as I had a few cramps over the last few days and my sickness has now gone and I get the odd waves of nausea (or what i think it is) my boobs are no longer sore and I seem to have my appitite back x x

hi m2a, i'm sure all is OK. i've read up on ladies symptoms coming and going before. when is your next scan? xxxxx

Thanks hunny :) I think its because i have been so sick with this pregnancy that when its not here ive started to worry. Its strange that when its here you dont want it but when its not you want it back, what pregnancy does to us!
My next scan is on Tuesday, the days seem to be dragging x x

Hi M2A, Mine went for a few days and started to get my appetite back... But last night I was not well during the night and it has stayed around today. I think it will come and go at the moment. And then hopefully will settle down by 13 weeks or that is my hope. :)

Am still getting some sharp pains in my stomach every now and then..

Every women and pregnancy is different.... I know how you feel about time slowing down. My scan is Thursday next week which seems like ages away. :-(

Sorry to hear your not feeling to good today Chrookette :hugs: hope your feeling better soon.
I think im just paniking after last time, i knew when we were ttc again that it was going to be very hard through tri-1 and especially coming up to the mark when it all went wrong. I just need to try and relax, look forward to next week and keep positive but its easier said than done sometimes x x

Hiya :wave:
My symptoms went around week 10 or so and now they're back with gusto, including, weirdly, the weeing a lot!
Don't worry honey they come and go and baby is fine :hugs:
xxxx

Thanks Sunnygirl :) how you doing?
Im still really tired so I guess thats something. I went to sleep at about 8pm last night and was up and 6am this morning but Im still shattered! x x

Ditto shattered! I'm good thanks my lovely :)
Just sorting out a work situation and probably going to have to take early mat leave because of it *sigh*
Don't you be worrying - you just get your feet up and watch some Judge Judy. She'll make you feel better!!
xxx

Hope you get things sorted at work hunny, doesnt sound to good :( but on the plus side you get to put your feet up for longer before baby sunny arrives :)
I wish i could watch some day time tv but im affraid its work for me :( trying to off load all the stressful jobs though and so far its working :) x x

Hi Ladies, hope you are well.
Did anyone notice there symptoms werent as bad after 11 weeks? Im starting to get abit worried as I had a few cramps over the last few days and my sickness has now gone and I get the odd waves of nausea (or what i think it is) my boobs are no longer sore and I seem to have my appitite back x x

Don't worry hun x This is EXACTLY how I felt x The sickness faded, and I only got waves of nausea (still do) when I smelt something or got too hungry x

I got my appetite back, and I'd enjoy not having sore boobs whilst you can :) x Mine have some back with a vengeance this week and it's worse lol x

It's just placenta taking over :)

Cramps are totally normal too, just stretching x

A few days ago I was literally doubled over with one really big cramp! Been getting cramps on and off the whole time too x

I know it's hard, but try not to worry x I'm sure everything will be just fine :) x

:hug: xx

Thanks Flugel, you have put my mind at rest now, knowing that you have been through the same :) hows tri-2 treating you? x x

Aw glad you feel a bit better :hug: x After your 12 weeks scan on Tuesday you'll feel much better :)

Tri 2 has been ok actually :) Sickness seems to have gone, although still a really fussy eater lol and the wrong foods and smells still make me feel ill! :) Got my 20 week scan on the 17th of may so really looking forward to that :) x

Oooh it wont be long till your in tri 2 aswell :) x

Just very very tired all the time :lol: I could honestly sleep all day and night no bother! :p

Wow your 20 week scan is coming around so quick hunny :)
Are you going to find out what your having?
Hopefully will be over to tri-2 with you all in a week and abit, it cant come quick enough x x

I know it's all going so quickly! :shock:
It's so strange cause sometimes I feel like the days are dragging, then I look back and think woow 15 weeks already! :)
I'm hoping OH and I are going to stay team yellow :) x I always said I would, and though I'm desperate to find out I think I'd like OH to tell me when He/she is born x We'll see though if baby behaves at the scan, we might get a view we don't want lol

Aww I hope tuesday comes round really quick for you :) Cant wait to see your pics! Hehe :) Do you think you'll find out what you're haivng at your 20 week scan? x

Hey M2A

Glad to hear your sickness is better.

I've been exactly the same, mines has been not as bad the last 2 weeks, still been sick a couple of times though. Its an amazing feeling especially when you've been sick for weeks on end.

My sickness started going after 10 weeks and I was worrying myself sick, same as you - boobs didnt hurt and all that, had shooting pains and thought something was wrong.

Its normal, it is your body adjusting to the hormone levels, you should be happy the symptoms are disappearing. I am sure the bubs is allright.

mine started decreasing at 9 weeks lol! went for my scan and everything was fine they will come and go everything will. your fine chick! :) xx

Hey M2A hun, all normal, me and alot of the girls were exactly the same thinking something dreadful had happened when our symptoms disappeared but they may also come back later on so panic not xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back