Symptoms coming and going

Scottie

Reaction score
Hi, anyone else feel like their symptoms are coming and going?

I've had days where the cramps are horrendous, then days without. My boobs were sore for a few days, but not you'd hardly notice. I a,so thought the nausea was getting worse, but it's not been too bad for the last couple of days. Most surprisingly I'm not that tired yet (my only tri 1 symptom with ds, and it was v bad).

Not worried, yet, just curious if anyone else is feeling the same?

The only constant symptom ive had is my boobs!! They are so so sore and feel really heavy! Ive started feeling sick later on during the day but not sure if that has anything to do with being pregnant xxx

Hi, I just came online to ask this exact same question! Yesterday my boobs were killing me, woke up this morning and the pain/tenderness is completely gone. Just makes you so worried doesn't it but from what I've seen it's common and hopefully loads of responses on here will back that up!

(ps. I'm 5 weeks and 4 days)

Yep I'm the same.

In the mornings I feel great! Which makes me worry. Lol.

But by afternoon I start feeling a bit queasy. And then after dinner my stomach feels fine but I am tired an hour or so earlier than normal.

I'm hoping my sickness doesn't get bad. But as I'm only 6 weeks I know that's wishful thinking!

I was so sick yesterday and slept most of the arvo and then was in bed by 8pm. Today nothing. I hate it. I want to feel sick. It worries me too much when I feel nothing.

I'm forever prodding my boobies to see if they r still sore lol! I've never had ms in all 4 pregnancies, but sometimes wish I had because most times I dont actually feel pregnant :-o I cannot wait till my 12week scan :-D

I wake up every day worried that I don't have symptoms and have lost count of the amount of tests I've taken, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is different and as long as the tests are still coming up strong everything will be fine :)

I'm forever prodding my boobies to see if they r still sore lol! I've never had ms in all 4 pregnancies, but sometimes wish I had because most times I dont actually feel pregnant :-o I cannot wait till my 12week scan :-D

I do this a lot lol x

My symptoms come and go- some days I feel fine and forget that I'm pregnant. Some days I can't get out of bed for feeling sick and exhausted!

When it's bad I sometimes wish I wasn't pregnant at all- then feel horrendously guilty for it :(

I feel sick again this morning and am a little bit glad. Lol.

I'm sure once I'm sat at my desk I'll be wishing I was having a day like yesterday again instead.

know what you mean, I've felt the waves of nausea on and off today. and secretly thought yay!

my symptoms are ona nd off allll the time....some days I feel fine and then a few days later I think im dying haha x

can someone give me my symptoms back please?

queasiness seems to have let the building (strange but I want it to get worse so I know everything is pk iykwim), im not tired yet which I find so strange after last time, in fact the only thing I've got is mild cramping.

trying desperately not to book an early scan now

This pregnancy has been so different to my last one! With Jack I was gagging every morning from week 7 to 17. I was never actually sick though. This time i'm extremely hungry every coupleof hours and have to eat something or I feel sick but I can't fill myself up too much because that also makes me feel sick. I also suffer from car sickness occasionally but since being pregnant it's got alot worse and it's literally every time I travel!! Not nice at all! Must all mean everythings ok with bubba though and i'm trying to count myself lucky that i'm feeling fine most of the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back