SYMPTOMS AT 11 WEEKS

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
So I was just wondering what other ladies at around 11 weeks symptoms where like. I have noticed mine are starting to calm down with the exception of my boob ache and constipation :rotfl:

How does everyone else feel?

:hug:

Boobs tingly but still not much, sickness dying down a bit but I still can't smell cooked veg or Damien's jars :puke: Getting quite hungry and ;less tired but still need a nap.
Started to cramp quite bad now as bubs is moving up and out! SPD is coming back aswell :(
Oh yes, and I'm very hormonal :lol:

I feel hormonal at times very snappy! But alot of the time at present I am quite indifferent can't really be bothered d do much. Not functioning on my usual level where I want to do things all the time.

I usually like to watch asian films but I cant be bothered to do that either cause it involves reading subtitles :rotfl: so since I am off work I am bored alot and becasue I am so indifferent I cant think of a single thing I want to do!! :rotfl:

At 11 weeks I had hardly any symptoms left. Only sore BBs, no ms, not much else. My symptoms disappeared really early on. I was panicking at the time but in retrospect I guess I was lucky as my sis was hospitalised througout her pgs with hyperemesis. If I didn't know I was pregnant I would have thought my AF was on its way.

Ill be eleven weeks this week.
I *think* my tiredness is going abit. (well it has over the weekend) I hope it is as this has been my worst symptom. (litrally wanting to sleep day and night) I never suffered from morning sickness at all. BUT this week i have been sick twice on both occasions when ive had an emty stomach. So i dont know why thats starting now!! :evil:
My sleep through the night is still abit crappy. Ill wake at 4am to go the loo then wont be able to drop off again.
Getting period-like pains (some stightly different - a little sharper) this week. (ive had period pain like ones occasionaly all through my pregnancy)

on the whole feeling brighter tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back