symptoms coming and going...

mrs v

Reaction score
Hi ladies, iv not yet introduced myself, a little scary coming over to tri 1 so early so apologies for my random post...

So I'm approx 5 weeks preg, have experienced the nausea and some sickness, headaches, mega sore boobies esp at night, today iv felt great, no sickness in fact nothing preg related, my boobies are still sore but really nothing else. I know its very early days but I keep thinking maybe its a bad sign, I had a mc last Feb, so this I'd of course constantly on my mind, we have booked an early scan for 16th Feb. I'm at gp tomorrow so hoping they might put mind at rest...any comments would be appreciated.

:) xx

I had this too when I was early on and was constantly worried as I had 2 mc's before this pregnancy, but trust me symptoms come and go all the time. Good luck Hun xx

I wouldn't worry hun, I had no symptoms whatever till 7 weeks, I forgot I was preg at times lol. When the sickness did start it came one week and went the next, which suprised me coz I was sick all the time with my boys, I don't get sore boobs either and only really started suffering with tiredness when I got to tri 2. It,s hard not to worry after a mc, but remember every pregnancy is different :)

Last edited:
Thank you ladies, its so bloody worrying isn't it, you have helped, thanks again, hope to formally introduce myself very soon xx

Welcome to tri 1:dance:

I'm exactly the same as you are, with the same symptoms at the same time and they come and go. I see women on here who suffer terribly with pregnancy so I'm just hoping we're the lucky ones. This is my first pregnancy so I'm not really sure what advice I can give. Just that everything is normal as everyone is different. Try not to worry and congratulations! :yay:

Thanks cherry, we had the same testing date if I remember rightly...I'm at gp this morn, I'm not sure he will be able to reassure me either way but ill give it a shot haha.

Congrats to you too, look forward to hearing your progress xx

I had no symptoms until 6 weeks and have been Ill every day since - nausea, vomitting, bad headaches, chronically exhausedted!! With my first pregnancy I had no sickness/tiredness/headaches AT ALL. Every pregnancy is different babes, I know it's really hard, but try not to worry so much it doesn't help being stressed. 25% of ladies get no nausea or vomitting.x

I started out with no symptoms at all u p till 7 weeks... then the sickness kicked in, lasted about a week and then went again. I have sore boobs but other than that nothing at all to say i'm pergnant. Like you i am worried but am trying not to stress out just yet till the day of my scan on the 13th feb... then i will stress out all morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back