Symptoms are coming and going...

mrsablett

Reaction score
So i'm still doing positive tests every other day (for the last 11 days)... but it still says 1-2 weeks (if you see my other posts, i've had some bleeding that started before my last ovulation and i had one day of a 2-3 weeks reading last week).

I'm a day late now and around 14dpo. Although my CBFM told me I ovulated around 18 days ago.

Symtoms are coming and going. Some days i'm nauseous, have cramps, have tender boobs and pee quite a lot. Other days i'm feeling okay and have no symptoms but i'm just very tired (i'm having very broken sleep though, what with the need to pee and having a lot on my mind).

Anyone else experiencing/experienced on and off symptoms?

xx

I too am 18dpo and have 1-2 weeks. Clearblue is not an accurate way to measure how many weeks you are really. It gives you an estimate but that depends how much you've drunk, how diluted your pee is etc etc.

Try and stay positive and if you really are worried, give your GP a call. But I swear, positive thinking works miracles.

I've just started to bleed.

In the last month i've had a period, then what looked like a loss bleed, then i ovulated, then i've done positive tests, now i have a period.

Looks like that was a loss and the hormones are still raging round me.

Strange that i ovulated after the bleed started though....

URGH!

Last edited:
I am sorry for your confusion and it is hard to lose however far along you are.

It sounds like your hormones are still there. I had a mc just over a week ago and I am so exhausted still and I bet if I took a test it would still say I was pg.

Maybe go to the doctor and see what they say, it might help put your mind at ease a bit x

Got a referral letter from GP.

EPAU is only open 9-11 though, so i'll have to go tomorrow. I'm clinging on to hope for dear life but trying to stay prepared for bad news at the same time.

Thank you for your messages x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely! TRY and think positive, easier said than done, I know. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back