Symptoms, bug or AF making an appearence?

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Now, I have a puzzle on my hands, or rather, in my stomach, lol. For a few days now I have had cramps, painful breasts and mood swing which I normally blame on her royal pain in the arse, AF, but I have never experienced nausea with it. There seems to be a sick bug going around where I live at the moment so my question is, could this be AF and a stomach bug or symptoms... I took a test 3 or 4 days ago and got a BFN and I can only afford 1 more which I was hoping to save for a few weeks... What do you all think?

Wolfy
xxx

Hmm it could be either - only way to be sure is to test again in a few days if AF hasnt shown up - good luck :)

Same here wolfy....Ive had what I thought may be symptoms last few days and been throwing up frequently...Havent felt 'ill'like with a bug but havent felt right either....then got what I think is AF this afternoon!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Cant say wait as I am terrible and want to test every 5 mins lol....sorry...xxx

Lol, I'm laying here in bed not being able to sleep because I feel so full of nausea, have called into work sick for tomorrow so will try to get some rest. May test in a few days if it doesn't ease up.

Love,
a very sick wolfy
xx

Awwwwwwwwwww hope your feeling a lettle better today Wolfy.....take it easy and hope it passes and your feeling better asap xx

Ok, did my last test yesterday a still a BFN.

At work today I had to sit down and eventually stop because of the major nausea and dizziness I was feeling. I still have the symptoms of AF (sore boobs, period like cramps) and I even had a bit of blood (sorry TMI) 2 days ago but nothing since then. Really quite worried and annoyed now, please offer advice if you can.

Wolfy
xx

it sounds like it could be symptoms hun when are you due to test?

I don't have a date set as I havn't had a proper AF since I came off of the pill 3 weeks or so ago. Like I said, when I tested a couple of days ago I got a BFN so I'm not sure what to think. Do you think I should test again? Might I have a chance at a BFP? I can't afford one until Friday unfortunately.

Wolfy
x

the blood u had, couldve been implant bleeding??!

wait till fri, get a test and test sat am with ur 1st morning wee, then come here and tell us all lol xx

good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back