No sign of AF!!

Tamaryn

Reaction score
Hi all,
It's now two days since AF was due, and no sign of it yet which is unusual for me - the last few cycles have been very regular. Have decided not to do a pg test until Wednesday for two reasons

1) DH has an important exam on Tuesday, and needs to concentrate on it without any distractions

2) Have seen enough BFN's already, and want to make sure the next time I test we get a BFP. I figure leaving it until later (assuming AF doesn't turn up in the meantime) we'll be more likely to see a positive result :?:

I can't say I'm experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy either, although DH thinks my breasts are slightly larger. Am hoping that it's still early days, or that I'm one of the lucky women who don't get the tiredness and nausea etc

Is there anyone else out there who's been pg with no symptoms at all other than no AF?

Lots of luck to all TTC'ers!

Tamaryn

Good luck Tamaryn!!!!! Fingers crossed for that big fat POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May be a good idea to let the OH do the exam first otherwise he'll be thinking about babies all day! :shock:

I have my fiances 30th on 18 July and desperatly want to tell him on that day in front of all our friends that he is going to be a daddy, i have 2 months to cram in as much DBing as i can! lol.

BABY DUST TO YOU! :)

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your reply! Still no AF, and I am so tempted to test. Guess it's not just my DH who can't wait for the exam to be over lol!
Will keep you posted...

Are you planning a party for your fiance's birthday? I guess telling him he's going to be a daddy would be the best present ever 8) . My DH has his 30th in August, but hopefully I'll be able to give him the same news before then!

Good luck and have fun! :wink:

Tamaryn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back