Symptom Spotting.. A funny story!!

Incognito

Reaction score
Ok so since TTC can b stressful I thought I'd share a funny story that happened to me today..

I'm 5 days into my two week wait and doing all the usual symptom spotting relating everything to hopefully being pregnant..

Was driving to work today singing away when I get an overwhelming smell of TCP..

Started wondering if this was possibly a symptom?

Only to realise my lanyard I had round my neck for my work badge was bloody soaked in it as the bottle in my drawer had not been closed properly hahaha x

Can't believe I tried to relate that to being pregnant!

Clutching at straws much?

Worse thing is I'm a psychiatric nurse.. Need sectioned myself during these TWW's honestly ya x

LOL!

I am just the same as you! everything I smell or feel makes me think "Is this a sign Im pregnant?!"

Atm I have really sore boobs and am lying in bed feeling sick, yet I know 100% its a sign I am due my peroid (sadly) but still a little voice in my head is saying "Oooh you never know!"

Im becoming very obsessed!

This is my first calm 2ww and it's been so much easier.... Normally by this point I am climbing the walls and peeing on anything that resembles a stick :) :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

omg i no wat u mean if im later even a day i start thinking maybe this months is the month, around the time of my period i crave some foods, and the dispointment wen i see the blood. its mad how our hubbys and bfs are'nt as obsessed as we are.

Well ladies I hope it's our months this month.

Tbh I'm calmer this time round than last month.. I couldn't go another month like that :(

Quite busy this week with work so hopefully keep me focussed on other things however prob lose the plot at weekend ha x

Whats worse is I crave food during my 2ww and when my af shows I'm like damn all those calories I consumed! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back