Red Spotting??

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am new to this forum stuff but I thought it would be worth posting instead of googling my question.

My partner and I already have a three year old and have been trying TTC for 8 months after I came off the depo injection.

Anyway, we have been unsuccessful every month and I thought it included this month until I read about spotting and implantation bleeding.

I started spotting a day before my period was due, it got a bit heavier for an hour then went back to being light. I have only had brown discharge today and it is only the 3rd day since I started spotting. My periods usually last about 5-7 days.

Does this mean that there could be a chance I am pregnant still or am I clutching onto false hope?

I tried testing last night, it was negative but could that be because theres not enough hcg in my system yet?

Please help...this is driving me round the bend.

Hi hun its best to test with first morning urine as its more concentrated and can give you a better result. Good luck :) sorry im not much help i never spotted with my 2 pregnancys x

Thanks Becks. I was going to test again this morning but put me off from last night.

I didn't spot with my first pregnancy either but I hadn't been on BC before that either.

My head is all over the place....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back