A Day in the life of someone not symptom spotting

san

Reaction score
Ok so I'm due to test in about a week and I'm being so good at NOT symptom spotting :fib: I thought I'd bore you with my day;

7am Woken up by dd - feel odd; ME: Oh I feel odd, I must be pregnant!
Voice of reason: NO more likely the fact that you didn't go to sleep till 1am
ME: I'm so not symptom spotting :doh:

8am Breakfast feeling icky; ME: Oh I feel sick I must be pregnant!
Voice of reason: NO you're just hungry!
ME: Right I'm so not symptom spotting :doh:

10am Weeing (again) ; ME: Oh I'm weeing loads I must be pregnant!
Voice of reason: NO more likely to be all the tea you've been drinking!
ME: Of course I'm so not symptom spotting :doh:

11am Showering; ME: Oh my boobs have grown and are sore I must be pregnant!
Voice of reason: NO this happens in your cycle everymonth!ME: Oh yeah course it does I'm so not symptom spotting :doh:

12.30am lunch: ME: I have to have tuna in my bagel - ooo a creaving I must be pregnant!
Voice of reason: NO - you just fancy tuna - it happens!ME: It does doesn't it - I'm so not symptom spotting :doh:

3pm wilting: ME: I'm so tired oo I must be pregnant!
Voice of reason: NO - just your late night!ME: right ! :doh:

And so it goes on, the little voice in my head is the voice of reason! I just wish sometimes it would shut up and allow me a little optimism :rotfl:

Anyway thought I'd share

7 days and counting - but not symptom spotting :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

send me the voice of reason please!! i need it!! I'll need it for a couple weeks until 18th december please. send it recorded delivery - i can't afford to lose any reason!

Wow!!! It's like a day in my shoes! I wish I had that voice of reason!

Today I:
Felt sick before breakfast.
Slept in until 10:30 then slept again from 16:45 until 18:30 and I could still sleep.
Noticed my boobs were kinda sore.
Had to wee alot.
Thought my jeans were getting tighter (which they probably are but not due to pregnancy!)

It's not time for me to test yet but who knows I could be!! (Though I HIGHLY doubt it only being off the pill for two months!)

I REALLY WISH I HAD YOUR VOICE OF REASON! :wall:

xxx

roseanimal said:
send me the voice of reason please!! i need it!! I'll need it for a couple weeks until 18th december please. send it recorded delivery - i can't afford to lose any reason!

:wave: I'll send it recorded delivery :) - but be warned it can get very tedious - sometimes its good to be optimistic! :pray: Good luck and buckets of babydust in the envelope too.

x

shaunie_louise said:
And I've just noticed we are on the same cycle??

:wave: Good luck to both of us then - I really hate the waiting game - you'd think I'd know the signs by now but I still can never tell! I almost like this bit cause this is when very occasionally I can imagine what it will be like to be pregnant again - next week when testing I hate it, once I know the answer I just get on with it again. Does any of that rambling make any sense at all :rotfl: (I know what I mean :oops: ) - definately the sign of an unhinged woman in her last throes of ttc :lol:
x

thanks san.

had too much optimism last time and was convinced i was pregnant and no voice of reason to stop me. so disappointed when af arrived!!! (although it's probable that i was and it didn't make it.)

the babydust is much appreciated!

yes I understand what you mean!!

Im not going crazy on my own then? Good to know!! lol

Good luck to you to!....sending lots of babydust to you and everyone else!!

Ok, so where am I going wrong. I just feel like I'm not lucky this month (10 days till testing, 5 days since ov) and am not symptom spotting at all :( only wish I could feel positive :( Why am I crying??? Sorry, runs away :cry:

Sorry guys, so is crying a possible symptom or am I just a silly moo?

Awwww poor us, to the outside world completely sane, rational women - behind closed doors obsessive about CM, weeing on sticks and symptom spotting :rotfl:

Im not enjoying TTC atm at all, finding it really stressfull tbh which I know wont help so am stressing even more :wall:

Donna's here said:
Sorry guys, so is crying a possible symptom or am I just a silly moo?

I am a guy am I have been welling up at times...
you know you feel it in your throat and bottom of stomache.....

was really bad last few days as we just had an MC...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back