sympoms seem to have stopped

gangofgin

Reaction score
ive been having really bad cramps for around a week now and i did speak to the nurse at my doctors and she told me that unless it gets the the stage where i cant walk or start bleeding i should try not to worry.
a couple of days before i did my tests i started with sickness lasting all day and its gone on till a couple of days ago. i also kept crying for nothing at all and now im just back to normal and my boobs were quite sore and now they seem to be back to normal.
if anything would have happened would all my symptoms just have stopped like that or am i just worrying too much/jumping to conclusions?
i havent really had proper bleeding but a few days ago i noticed a little bit on my tissue, really not much though.

My symptoms disappeared at in week 7 and 8. I was scared like you. People told me it is because your body gets used to the hormone level and chills out. They must be right because my symptoms came flooding back in week 9 when I had another hormone surge.
Try not to worry, it is completely normal to have symptoms and then not. As is having none at all.
I hope you're ok, I am sure it must be hard not to worry after you have had such bad cramps too. As long as you have no blood and your cramps aren't crippling, take it as a good sign. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am thinking of you
M
xxx

try not to worry hun mine all went in week 7-8
aslong as you aint bleeding you should be fine
manda xx

i just rang nhs direct and explained the exact pain and they suggest i go to a&e for an emergancy scan to determine where the baby is growing. because ive only had pain below my belly button area and none in my back or chest. he said not to worry myself and if i do have this scan and its fine it'll put my mind at rest but if not they can offer me suitable treatment. i asked if i could wait till tomorrow and he said no, its best if i go down right away.
i know hes just advised me that but i think its probably a little bit harsh and i dont want to go there and waste their time and look like an idiot.

If they have told you to go you should go, I'm sure everything will be fine.
x x x

aww hun you wont look like an idiot do whatever you feel is right i think they are just worried its an eptopic which can be very dangerous if not delt with
manda xx

wish mine would disappear - I am 8 weeks and the sickness is showing no signs of letting up :(

I hope everything is ok...

Sometimes these pains are natural growing pains...

:hug:

hello

like some of the other girls i had respite in weeks 7 and a bit of 8 and , then last week 8 1/2 came back with a bang. They are calming again a bit, all very strange. Hope things are ok.
Week 7 seems to be the magic week for symptoms stopping and week 9 for the glorious return but i know everyone is so different.
take care

hope you're ok today :hug: :hug:

My symptoms have disappeared today....Im enjoying it while I can. They faded at 7weeks for a couple of days then Ive been too sick to move anywhere until today :D So Im off to do all the million things I havent been able to for the past week

x x x

My symptoms have pretty much gone too. I very rarely feel sick anymore, and i have to really punch my boobs to feel any tenderness, lol :lol: Ive felt fine for a good couple of weeks now.

I was worried too, but it lookslike it happens to loads of people.

Phew, im not the only one then! I was really worried this morning, because my usual severe nausea ahd all but gone! I feel better after reading this though

I too have had very few symptoms throughout but more so in the past 10 days my boobs are no longer sore and the tiredness seems to of subsided too in fact i feel normal apart from not fitting into a lot of my clothes and wouldnt know i was pregnant. Im putting it down to being lucky.

My symptoms never appeared till about 14 weeks hence y i only found out I was at 15weeks lol Enjoy the rest while its here !!!

xx

hey
im feeling loads better thanks. i never actually went to a&e last night, i just went to bed and slept instead and ive had very little pain today, just a bit of a dull ache but not crampings like i had before.
ive promised all my family and friends i will go to a&e if it does start again no matter how silly i feel. other halfs been great too, making me take it easy and running round after me.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back