Worried...

tots hope

Reaction score
The last few days my morning sickness has stopped and my boobs have stopped hurting. I had a couple of pains in my left side again today and now i am really worried. I haven't had an spotting or any type of bleeding.

Should i be worried??????

mine all stopped at 8 weeks hun well no it would of been late in week 7 as they put me back
i wouldnt worry to much hun
manda xx

my symptoms stopped almost entirely in weeks 7 and 8 and then came back later. A few people have said similar things, I think it might be quite normal. Try not to worry honey :hug: :hug:

I wouldnt worry hun ive heard of loads of peoples symptoms calming down around then :hug: :hug:

Ok tht has put my mind at rest a little after i posted i had a bath and began to feel really sick again! feel better again this morning and as im not having anymore ains i think i will just ccalm down. Got a lot going on at the minute so don't reallyw ant another thing to be stressing about, thanks girls x x x

Morning Tots Hope,

I didn't see this and just posted something similar. I am glad to read your symptoms have returned today and have taken quite a bit of comfort in reading the replies you got too. :D Thanks and hope all is well.

Becs :hug:

They do tend to stop and then come back with a vengeance when a new surge of hormones hits :D

yep didnt notice so much in other pregnancies but this time definitely getting surges with good and bad days weeks 7 and 8 were pretty good - this week isnt :D

Make the most of it- I think there is often a lull and they come back with avengance!

hello
my symptoms eased at 7 weeks too, enjoy it, they came back weeks 9/10 and now easing at week 11
xx

I had no nasty symptoms till week ten. Since then I can't eat anything between 3 and 10pm. Then I fancy fruit at bedtime and end up with heart burn in bed. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

I wish my symptoms would stop for a bit! Even one day would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back