Symptoms just stopped?

madam bully

Reaction score
I might just be worrying myself but for the last few weeks I have had the usual af type pains and sore heavy boobs and have been really tired but yesterday I didn' have any type of tummy pain, my nipples feel sensitive but the rest is ok and I wasn't that tired last night and now I am really worried something has gone on :think:

Is it normal to have days like this when you have felt like crap for the last couple of weeks?

Its perfectly normal. I used to have a week or a few days where i had no symptoms, they'll come back dont worry.

Dont worry hun, perfectly normal :D

I have days where I feel nothing at all then other days when I'm tired, grumpy, achy etc

Jools xx

Hi,

For about 3 days when I was 7-8 weeks pg I lost my symptoms. I woke up with energy and didn't feel as fragile as before, it made me realise how subtle the pregnancy feelings I was having where because I noticed them gone so much more than I noticed them there (if that makes sense?). So anyway, it was a horrible few days, I was really down and sad to think it was all over, but then three days on I started getting a few twinges and growing pains back and they've been there ever since.
Try not to worry!
xxxx

Thank you!

I will feel better on Monday I think when I have my first midwife appointment. I have been getting into such a panic and couldn't sleep last night and got into a bit of a state!

Hiya,

I wouldn't worry. My symptoms stopped completely at 8 weeks and I felt great (so great in fact that I thought something was wrong). I think it is quite common for symptoms to stop around then. Anyway, as you can see from my ticker, I am due to have a little boy in 3 months, so don't worry loss of symptoms can actually be a good thing. Not everyone has really bad symptoms until the end of the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back