swollen

Gruntie2

Reaction score
my feet today have really swollen up... got proper cow hooves.... i have taken my shoes off and put my feet up on the desk.. but i have striking pains on the front of my foot... is this just the blood flow?

If its both feet, it probably is - pinapple juice helps. As long as you get your urine and BP checked regularly

pains in one foot but both are swollen... I will check my BP when i get home from work tonite..... had urine checked last week and it was fine...

hiya.... well my feet have gone down now... I took my bp last nite when i got home 3 times.... averaged out about 135/79 so not too bad.... will take it again tonite... took my socks off when i got home it wasn't a pretty sight LOL... i have brought in my fluffy slippers to work today.... they are more comfy.. thanx for asking emma... how are u today? :wave: :hug:

:wave: Hey

Am fine :D I do wonder about you if you've not posted for a bit tho... I'm glad you bp is behaving :hug:

And they don't go when you have the baby! MW said that it's a strange thing that you still get swollen feet when you've had baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back