Help! One swollen foot/leg

lealea85

Reaction score
Both of my feet had swollen up on Sunday, then my right foot went down. The right foot remained swollen. I did call the labour wards as some of u advised me to.
They said it's prob just normal pregnancy swelling.

However, my left foot is still swollen, my calf is swollen n it tingles (pins n needles).....anyone experiencing this?

get back on the phone lealea i dont think its normal honey, ive experienced absolutely no swelling whatsoever and they bloody make such a fuss about pre eclampsia! so if i were you id call the docs or the antenatal ward or whoever xx

I meant to say my left leg is still swollen.
I've just called the Drs n got an emergency appointment at 5pm.
It's jarring cos I really thought Ahhh it's prob just normal so after I spoke to a midwife from labour ward I just ignored it.
But mum looked at it n kinda cringed lol (love mums honest response aye lol)

lol it just is annoying that its one of those things that could be just one of those things, but they stress to ring in if you experience swelling incase of what it could be and it annoys me when they just brush it off. stupid people. lol x

Exactly my point. That's y I was reluctant to call in the first place as most times they fob u off.

i was going to say go to your gp cause sometimes they take more notice of you, i know one of the gp's at my surgery is fantastic and when i went with my son to be checked out he said he needed to see me first and i hadn;t even made an appointment well i had chest infection then he went onto my son, he really is thorough

Let us know how your appointment goes later.

That doesn't sound normal hun hope gp helps x x x

How u gettin on hop-along?! :rofl:

Hope the Dr is able to help out at 5. Chin up chick x

How u gettin on hop-along?! :rofl:

Hope the Dr is able to help out at 5. Chin up chick x

Hop-along is Soooo much better than hobbit Looool

Just got bk, no protein in my pee so it's not pre eclampsia. Dr said it's jus normal pregnancy swelling. One foot looks like it married a blow fish but hey, we shall see what happens. If it's still swollen on thurs/fri I'm protesting lol

Loool it don't look normal. Can't get my shoe on.
But not gonna complain

rest up hun, put your feet up and get making demands!!! Enjoy it while you can x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back