Swollen feet!

EmmaN27

Reaction score
Hi all

My feet have swollen to twice their normal size today, is this normal? Feels so uncomfortable and I can't sit with my feet up as I'm at my desk at work :( .

Thanks
x

I had swollen feet with both my pregnancies, but worse with my first. They swelled so bad I could only get 3 toes in all my shoes lol After having the baby's though they started returning to normal straight away. Try n keep feet elevated whenever you can and wear flats xxx

Thanks Maria, I wear flats all the time so it's just a case of try to put my feet up when I can! x

Have had to take my wedding ring off as my fingers feel swollen too :( x

You should have seen my feet and ankles last night.... they were so swollen.

I stoped wearing my wedding band, egagement ring and eternity band a while back after Babybo posted a thread about her's being stuck poor thing! x

I'm the same with my hands and feet, had to take my engagement ring off aswell :( My feet are worse though, at times it's impossible to walk on them when they get that bad. Touch wood at the moment they are just a bit achey... looking at them now it looks like it's my ankles that are swollen. x

It's horrible isn't it, I don't think the warm weather is helping. x

Swelling is normal. I was told that swelling is fine as long as I don't have pain in my lower legs, hot to touch, itchy and shiny skin, as it can indicate DVT. My feet are swollen today, so uncomfy!! x

I've noticed my legs look bit swollen too today, got midwife appointment tomorrow so will just double check it's all normal and nothing to worry about. x

Mine have recenently swollen and nothing is making them go down, my feet look vile :(

I think my feet have got wider. Even when they're not swollen they seem wider! I thought OH had been trying to squeeze his feet in my ballet pump shoes the other day, so tried it on to see if it felt out of shape and it wasn't! It's my fat feet!! x

My feet and ankles are pretty swollen this evening, but in saying that, I walked around the city centre for 5hrs in heeled boots today. Not my brightest idea x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back