Swollen feet, anyone?

emilia

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering from swollen feet/ankles?
My feet have been swollen for 2 days now - urine clear etc. I think it partly due to the hot weather here, but it's not a pretty sight!!! Have tried grapefruit oil in footbath, legs and feet raised, etc.... but to no avail! Has anyone got some helpful advice - we're going away overnight tomorrow and I can't get any decent shoes on my feet!!!!!!
Help - I'm all glitzed up with bare feet!!!!!!! :shock: :?
Emilia xx

Hell yes!

My feet and ankles don't look like they belong to me! They're like the bloke from The Nutty Professor when he blows up all fat! How big is too big? Is there ever a time we should be worried? My urine was clear on Tuesday.

Totaly feel for you hun! My feet were HUGE but luckly only lasted a couple of days, but i couldnt even work out where my feet started and my ankle started!!! lived in slippers or bare feet, flip flops!!!

Try to keep them up higher than your waist, should help a bit :D

Natalie x

Hi

by the end of the day my ankles look as big as my thighs (blooming big lol).

When i was pregnant with number 2, the mw used to keep a check on me as my ankles were full of fluid. Not this time though, they just go hard.

Best thing is to elevate your legs as Natalie says.

x

Hiya im not quite with you in the 3rd tri yet but just thought id let you know that ive been getting swollen feet for 3 weeks......im only 25 weeks gone so id count yourselves lucky lol!

I've been lying with my feet up most of this afternoon. Made some difference, but not enough to get my shoes on!!!! Feeling a bit embarrased now - my bump has become irrelevant in size to my "trotters"..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Emilia xx
ps Rosieroo.... as long as you BP and Urine good, don't worry! I also had mine checked on Tuesday.

I have a pair of flat trainers from Next that have those two velco straps to do them up - they've come in very handy!

Thanks for advice, Rosieroo!
Managed to get my favourite shoes on this morning with the help of babypowder!
Off to Cape Town now........ yipppeeeee!!
Have a nice weekend all!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back