Swollen Private region (sorry)

Yvonne

Reaction score
I have noticed yesterday (with a mirror!!!!)that my private parts look swollen.

I seem to think that i have read it can be due to increased blood flow around the body, also as my baby is pushing down, could it be that?

I just hope it's nothing to worry about. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

Hello.
My bits seem to swollen too. It almost seems 'fat'!!
Im pretty sure its normal, and im guessing its for the reasons you have already mentioned.
If i have been stood up for long periods of time my flower feels really sore externally, almost bruised. do you have this??

Hi ya

I'm so glad you posted this! I was too embarrassed to ask!

Yep, me too, I was tidying my bikini line (have to use a mirror now) and also noticed that I seem to be a little swollen down there. I think I remember someone on another forum saying it was due to all the increased blood and the pressure but I don't know if that's what her MW said or if it was her own diagnosis!

Lucy
32 + 5

LOL......I noticed after my OH gave me a 'grade1' bikini cut with the clippers!!! :oops:

Yup im there aswel lol. I had a look after going for a wee and wiping thinking oh my god that feels really fat!
Youd think that mother nature would let off on us after making everything else fat but oh no not happy with excess skin rolls on the back, fat arms, legs, feet, bum and over all coverage of cellulite we have to have fat fairies too! Like theres not enough the baby has to get past!

I'm happy to admit that I can join this one too! Glad we're all plain normal!
Emilia xx

Well you don't know how good that has made me feel :D :D

I thought there was yet something else wrong with me!! Lol

Thanks Guys

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members