• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oooooh...

I went just a few a days before 25 weeks and my mw wouldn't give me it or post sign it. I had another appointment a few weeks later but she wasn't there, i saw a different mw who wasn't sure where the forms were so i have to wait until next week now. Hope your mw is better than mine lol x

Ahh, ill soon find out and let you all no tomorrow evening after iv seen her. Just would have been nice to get it before the baby show so i could buy some more bits there lol x

mines just arrive :yay: its going towards my mountain on debt from furnishing the house and baby stuff. Its a drop in the ocean really!!

I got mine yesterday so that means mine took a week to get into me bank but as it was bank holiday i will let them off :p lol. Ive had to buy myself a new phone as my fone that im using is rubbish and it wont be good for labour and i need to treat myself once in awhile before little man arrives hehe. anyone else recieved theres yet :) xx

i sent off my form yesterday so gotta wait now for it to come through. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back