swollen hands and arms

Sparkle24

Reaction score
Has anyone had swollen anything this early?

I am puffy in my arms hands and face. Really itchy and a litle bit clamy.

I have had a massive head ache for the last few days as well.

Any advice welcome please, I am quite worryed.

I will be phoneing the out of hours doctors for some advice later (just seeing if the swelling goes down first)

Hey sparkle. Sounds like an allergic reaction to something to me. :(

Best to get it checked out. Could just be from the heat
x

i've not had this hun, probably best to call up and see what the doctor says. hope u are ok xx

I'd definitely call the doctor just to make sure it's nothing you need to get treated. Hope you're ok :hug: x

Def see a doctor, I know there can be various things that cause itching and some pregnant women just get it a lot. Hope it clears up soon x

That doesn't sound pleasant. Best to let a doctor have a look at you I think. Hope you feel better soon.

I dont know about allergic reaction the lady asked did i have a rash and said it prob wasnt then as i dont have one.

I am off the the out of hours drs at 10:20 she said to come just to be safe to make sure everything was ok. Will let you know when i come back

I have just got in, wow what a long wait lol Nothings wrong i am just swollen, Wish i knew that would of saved me 2 hours waiting and worrying.

Glad you are ok, good to know these things can happen early on and be nothing to worry about, tri 1 is such a stressful time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back