Swollen feet

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Do your feet generally get swollen in pregnancy or should I be concerned if they are swollen?!?

Your feet are supposed to go up half a shoe size...so you will notice that some of your shoes will be tight.

Your ankles will swell a little, they say it's best to elivate yoir feet when poss. Anyway you will need to keep an eye on swelling...if they get really big, or one leg bigger than the other then you will need to contact your midwife. Swelling can be a sign of preeclapsia.x

Yea that's what I thought but it's not that bad and I have just got back from sitting in very hot theatre so thinking maybe it was just that coupled with new shoes I was wearing :) thanks for the reassurance

Yea that's what I thought but it's not that bad and I have just got back from sitting in very hot theatre so thinking maybe it was just that coupled with new shoes I was wearing :) thanks for the reassurance

Probs due to that Hun. Pop your feet up and relax.x

Yeah think I'd put my feet up and see what they are like tomorrow. Then call midwife if they are still swollen. X

My feet seem to have returned to the normal size now so that's good except I gave myself fierce heartburn by laying with them up on the sofa :) can't win ehh ladies!!

I'm really swollen all over especially my feet. It's wore when I'm on my feet all day but what else can a teacher do? Two weeks and I'll be on maternity leave yey!

Ahh stumpy well done you, your a better woman than me I couldn't take it anymore I finished at Xmas and I have a desk job!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back