puffy, swollen feet?

Cherrycola

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks my feet have been getting quite swollen at night which I presumed was just a normal pregnancy symptom. Over the weekend though they have been really swollen constantly, woken up again today with elephant legs! Is this just normal pregnancy related fluid retention? Does anyone else have similar symptoms?

It can be a sign of pre-eclapsia, I would ring your midwife hun to be on the safe side

Ring ur midwife asap. Pre eclampsia affects u n baby :(
I have one swollen foot but u have a whole leg, that's not good.

how has your blood pressure been? would definately ring your midwife and tell her as i know in previous pregnancies as i get nearer the end they always ask any swelling.

Ive got this too but it goes down overnight, I cant even wear my normal boots!! Got an appointment tomorrow so will let you know what she says! I read its dangerous if its your hands and face too.

Me too - my whole body is swollen! When I wake Jong face is swollen and hands then they drain (coz I'm sat up) and as the day goes on my feet get bigger. I rang my midwife - who is shit by the way and she said as long as I don't have a headache and or dizziness it's normal and not to worry. The other day I sat for a few hours with my feet up and the liquid just drained down my leg to below my knees which was even more uncomfortable. I only have two pairs of shoes that I can wear now!

That doesn't sound nice at all :-( I've no advice I'm afraid, never had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back