Swelling (picture)

Bek234

Reaction score
I'm 38+5 and lately swelling has been getting worse. It's on and off... Today looks fine but this was Monday...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371722225.353637.jpg
I'm at mw's this afternoon so I will mention it but my blood pressure has always been fine so not worried?

Anyone else got hulk feet?? Xx

Tapatalking. X

I had this at 39 weeks with ty, it was awful. Just keep ur feet up I think that's the best thing x andanedley sure u drink lots of water xxxx

I get one monster foot! This has been on and off since about 25 weeks and all checks have been fine so far (im 35+5 now). I had an injury to my foot 15 year ago so apparently that doesnt help. One fat foot with sausage toes lol

Last edited:
Lol there's fat rolls on my toes!!
X

Tapatalking. X

Yep I'm pretty badly swollen, hands and feet. Only thing that helps is putting them up, on like 3 cushions. And cold flannels help. My mum keeps suggesting an ice pack but not tried that yet x

Yep iv had it hun. Midwife just said to keep geet up an keep checkin blood pressure. She also said if i get tge swelling with a severe headache or dizziness to go to hospital

The glamour or pregnancy eh! Xxx

Oh you poor thing!! I thought my feet had got a bit puffy in the heat, but nothing even close to that!! In fact my mum reckons my feet and ankles are still getting skinnier!! Which is ridiculous!!

Drink plenty, even suck ice cubes and keep your feet up!!

I've been soaking socks in cold water that's been helping and also bought some of that cussons spray... Not sure if that's doing anything but it is making my feet smell lovely! Lol
That's prob the worse they have been, it's a bad photo, not always as bad as that.
I keep switching between feet up on my ball and bouncing on my ball lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Hehe I've seen some ladies on here saying about a great use for the baby bath is soaking your feet...maybe you should try that?! Lol a nice cool soak might help!

Wow you poor thing... ive heard about us getting our nanas ankles and not looking forward to it...

Its more my actual feet that are swollen so I try to put my feet up loads - good excuse eh!!

Oh my god you poor thing!!!!!!! I can't believe how swollen that is! Thank god you have midwife today so can get checked out.. Maybe you need to drink more water? Xxxx

I don't drink much water so have started today... Ill ask mw today but she will probably only tell me the same. I'm trying to keep my feet up but I get bored and then eat lol xz

Tapatalking. X

oh poor you Bek! soaking your feet in the baby bath is my favourite thing to do.
and WATER WATER WATER!!! avoid caffeine as well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back