swelling?

sarafet

Reaction score
yesterday and today my swelling has been awful :(

my hands and feet usually only swell if i've been walking about for a length of time, but yesterday and today i've been at home doing nothing and it's sooo bad. my feet are so puffy and swollen, even my toes. my knees are so stiff because they are so swollen :cry:

i'm just starting to worry now because i've had high blood pressure recently, they think it might be the start of pre-eclampsia :( i have headaches now and again, nothing too bad though. i have the consultant on wednesday about this anyway, but if it was pre-eclampsia related - should i be doing anything before wednesday? little man seems fine today, he's kicking away.

it's the swelling that's really uncomfy and starting to worry me :(

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it :(

If the swelling has suddenly got worse and you've been having high blood pressure, I'd give someone a call today. Have you been having any headaches today or yesterday or any visual symtpoms? They can also be a sign of pre-eclampsia.

It's worth getting checked today - there's blood test that can be done and they can monitor your blood pressure. It may be nothing, but you can't be too careful with pre-eclampsia and I think until wednesday would be too long to wait if your symptoms have changed.

Good luck and hope its nothing
xx

thanks hun, i have been having headaches on and off, they aren't too bad, and defo no visual disturbances or anything like that.

i'm lying in bed just now to see if i feel any better, i feel really sick and just generally run down if you know what i mean, like i have no energy :(

i'll keep an eye on it over the next hour, maybe make an appointment with the mw tomorrow if i can, if my headaches get worse i may call the hospital though :( :hug:

Sorry you're feeling uncomfortable :( I haven't really suffered with swelling really, well, my big toe is swollen but it's definitely manageable at the moment, but I bet it is horrible :hug:

Hope you feel better soon. Could you get your OH to give your feet a massage and then put them up for a nice relaxing night on the sofa perhaps!? :D xx

poor love sorry to hear your in pain :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope you get some relife soon hun

sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111