Ankles

KatyMarie

Reaction score
Does heat make ankle swelling worse? My ankles have been swelling up for a while anyway, but just looked down and they're even bigger than normal! Looks like I have sausage feet, or feet that have been squeezed into shoes 5 sizes too small! So just wondering..

thanks, hope you're all ok!

xxx

Yeah I think it could, have you been on your feet alot today? Aparently drinking water helps with swelling.

x x x x

Havent been on my feet that much really, well, not more than I usually am! Thinking it may be an excuse to put my feet up and let my other half pamper me! haha

xx

Sounds good hun. Did they swell up quite quick? Keep an eye on it. Get oh to run around after you :) oh and drink lots of water!

Im not really sure, I've been wearing flip flops all day so not really noticed. Might just watch them for tonight, feet up, bottles of water, and see what theyre like tomorrow! They look so unattractive though, can't help but laugh!

xx

Lol I've got sausage toes! My toes were chubby looking before anyway but they look even more ugly now

yeah mine are like cocktail sausages, or not even that..just stumps lol the things we go through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back