Swelling ankles

Emma58

Reaction score
In the last week my ankles have started to become swollen by the end of the day.
Is anyone else finding this - they don't look swollen apart from where my socks have dug in, they just feel it.

It's annoying me now.

I haven't experienced this yet in this pregnancy. I remember in the last couple weeks of my pregnancy with James my feet swelled up so much I couldn't get my shoes on!

Luckily I haven't had this yet, I thought I might as I have cankles anyway :rotfl:

Make sure you get your feet up above your heart for a few hours in the evening...just stick some cushions under them on the sofa or foot stool.

Hope it is a short lived problem! :hug:

I'm having the same problem and I'm not as far gone!
I put some boots on the other day, forced my feet into them, realised it wasn't going to work and had to get my OH to pull them off as I couldn't! Stick your feet up as much as poss :) my knees are swollen too

im not hugely swollen, but i do have some rather sexy sock marks that are definitely worse than before, lol. Just pop your feet up above your heart like someone said. I didnt exactly have nice legs to start with anywway :rotfl:

I'll give that a try - thats if i can get my raise my legs high enough! :rotfl:

my midwife asked if ive had any swelling yet so id say its normal for about this time in our pregnancys :)
ive had slight swelling on my cankles :)
manda xx

Mine feel more swollen than they look - and they are really achy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back