Just a few things...

Lucy Helen

Reaction score
Hi All,

In the last few weeks i've been finding it really difficult to finish my meals (which is not like me!) and cant eat as much as i used to, i find myself just snacking every so often and getting full really quick has anyone else felt like this?

My skin is also started being very dry and breaking out in spots which seems weird! i just wanted to see if anyone else has had anything like this? xx:)

Im the same with the eating thing...I am eating less than I have ever done!!! It's odd...

And my skin is only dry on my tummy... xx

i am the same with food, i can feel really hungry and then i get full really fast, i wonder why this is?

I'm the same sometimes i finish my dinner and start to snack later on in the evening and other times i get halfway through my dinner and think i cant eat anymore and feel really bloated.

I'm exactly the same- at least were all in the same boat :) I always thought you would want to eat more when your pregnant but obviously not! Not enjoying the spots tho! :( x

Definitely can't eat as much as I used to - but snack a lot more :)
My skin, though, is much less dry than previously - which is fab as my skin was always sooo dry and flaky - now it's almost soft and smooth :)

I've been exactly the same. Only the past week have I felt that my appetite is becoming more normal.

I'm exactly the same on both points. My back has got really spotty which I've never had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back