sweep today at 10:45 **updated 1st post not good news**

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
midwife rang lastnight they still cant come to me but i can go to the local clinic if i want and have it done, im desperate so im going its quite a walk away but managed to get a lift :)
if for whatever reason she cant reach or do it im going to ask her to ring hossie there and then and book me in for induction as i really cant wait any longer he ob aint coming on his own
manda xx

---UPDATE---
just got back sweep couldnt be done cervix is too high up im not happy at all, i can have another try in 2 days but then if it doesnt work il have to wait another 2 days before i can be induced and tbh having a sweep done has to b e one of the most embarrassing things ever id rather poo infront of a crowd of people :(
i can be induced but not till sunday at the earliest as they wont touch me till im 12 days over. im so fed up, swollen, and tired of all this i dunno how im going to manage another 4 days.
think i might not come on here as it upsets me that everyone else is having their babies and not me as bad as that sounds i just cant deal with it
sorry everyone
manda xx

Good luck hun, hope they can do it and it works for you

good luck hunni. try to relax when they do it :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope it gets your little monkey moving!! xxx

I hope it works for you :) Keeping my fingers crossed :pray:

If I have a sweep my MW said to walk afterwards and I was like 'Its 3 miles plus to our house' :shock: Bugger that I'll drive home then go for lots of walks from there :lol:

Good luck Manda - hope it works for you - mine is at 2pm so you get a few hours head start then I'll race you :) :rotfl:

thanks all will try to relax as much as i can hard when you have a huge fear of people touching you lol
have sikked (sp?) myself up for it though so should be ok
manda xx

awwwwwwwwwwwww sweetie i am so sorry it didnt work :( :hug: :hug:

i hope and :pray: your little one is kind to you ASAP and make and entrance soon :pray: :pray: :pray:

sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hi Manda. My midwife tried a sweep. And my canal was too long and my cervix retro. She had tiny fingers too lol

I felt embarrassed. But was not so bad as for you, as she did it on my scan due date.

Anyway, 2 days later, I went into labour. And had him three days after.
So, what I am saying is, I hope it works out the same for you chick. Keep your chin up.

Totally understand why being on here is making you feel disheartened. We would all miss your posts if you werent here...But do what makes you feel a little bit better.

:hug:

Sophs :hug:

aww hun im sorry u are feelin like this. have u tried evenin primrose oil to soften ur cervix?

manda224 said:
think i might not come on here as it upsets me that everyone else is having their babies and not me as bad as that sounds i just cant deal with it
sorry everyone
manda xx

Oooo that happened to me... I stopped talking to people in general and disappeared... I popped soon after though :) :hug: :hug: :hug: you honestly don't have long then you will miss being pregnant... :hug: :hug:

Aww hun I'm so sorry it didn't work out. But at least you know that if things don't happen naturally then you only have another 4 days to go.

I completely sympathise as I've been in your position and I totally understand why coming on here would be upsetting. We would miss you though ... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back