midwife today UPDATED 3PM

clairescunny55

Reaction score
well im still here 9 days overdue, really didnt think i'd be here now.
at midwife at 2pm which will hopefully shed some light as to when i'll have my baby! feels like i've been preg forever! Having a membrane sweep as well so fingers crossed things'll get moving as i really dont want to be induced :( will update later :)

UPDATE just got back and im 1-2cm dilated, membrane sweep was done but it hasnt got long to work. apparently they should've seen me on sunday but for some reason they didnt.

so im booked for induction tomorrow morning at 8:30. :cry: i want this to be over but i really didnt want to be induced. maybe if they'd have done the sweep on sunday like they were supposed to, i'd have gone into labour naturally. :cry:

:pray: :pray: good luck today hun... really hope something happens for you... :pray: :pray:

(I'm still only 4 days over, and its doing my head in!!!)

:hug: :hug: arr at least you have a time and date now!!

give your LO positive thoughts to come this evening!

my fingers are crossed for you :hug: :hug:

I hope bubs gets a move on tonight for you hun, if not then least you know things will be moving tomorrow :) :hug: Good luck

they might check you over in the morning and see that you are dilating fine and just let you carry on... i had my sweep the thursday morning and was 1-2 cm and by the next day at 3pm I was upto 5 and he was born 8.30pm. if you get in and you're 3-4 cm i doubt they would bother 'inducing' you so to speak, they'll probably just let it do it naturally.

keep me updated either way chick, no matter what time of day or night my phone is always on :) x

just about to leave for hospital, got bad belly ache and just had a show so fingers crossed they wont have to do much :pray:

yippyyy!!!!

period pain and a show is great! you may have made enough progress on your own to break the waters..usually 2-3 cms is enough that way you dont have any 'medication' in your induction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back