• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sweep today at 10:45 **updated 1st post not good news**

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I do feel for you. I was so hoping it would be good news once having had a sweep.

Try to relax and not fret about going into labour. My MW said to me to try to not focus on it as often thinking and worrying about it causes you to tense up and maybe slows things down.

Easier said than done especially if you are feeling crappy anyways.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you and hope it happens soon.

Sorry for you it didn't work... but you may not have to wait for four more days :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry it didnt work for you - you never know the exam in itself may be enough to start things going - hope to hear some news from you soon - it cant be much longer and all this will seem like a distant memory - keep smiling :hug:

thanks all think im definatly going to take a day or two out of it all.
going to try and relax as some of you said the stress proberly isnt helping at all.
good luck to everyone else though
will come on right away if anything should happen :)
manda xx

big higs hun

i really hope something happens soon x

Squiglet said:
manda224 said:
think i might not come on here as it upsets me that everyone else is having their babies and not me as bad as that sounds i just cant deal with it
sorry everyone
manda xx

Oooo that happened to me... I stopped talking to people in general and disappeared... I popped soon after though :) :hug: :hug: :hug: you honestly don't have long then you will miss being pregnant... :hug: :hug:

me too :(

I only went 5 days over, but i remember i came on here on a monday and read that about 4 or 5 people had their babies over the weekend...and i sat and cried my eyes out. I felt so selfish, but i just wanted my baby and i was so jelous that other people were having theirs. And now.....yes i do miss being pregnant, lol :roll: (already trying to convince OH that 1 extra wouldnt make a lot of difference, and i'd quite like a boy next :lol: :rotfl: )

Anyway, i hope it happens for you soon hun, hang in there! You'll have your bubs before you know it :hug: xxxxx

Sorry your little man is making you wait Manda hope its not too much longer for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh NO!!! I'm so sorry you are feeling soooo rubbish!!!
Come on baby!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear you're so down at the moment, and also that your sweep couldnt be done.

I hope something happens for you over the next few days. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi honey

im getting a bit upset being on forum too, they could not do sweep with me either, i felt so upset...
i have until either 7th or 9th to be pick a date to be induced
x

Good luck! The last few days are truly dreadful, I remember them well but they do pass and very soon you'll have your little baby and it'll all seem very worth it.

I refused to have a sweep when I was over a week overdue with my 1st - too much of a coward!! Daisy was finally born 14 days over and I managed to escape being induced too as they sent me home due to not having enough staff! I think the stress sent me into labour on my own!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back