Surnames?

Thanks!

I have to say everything I read in my head and I was stumbling at this and it was annoying me that I didn't know how to say it! (yes I'm weird)...

I'm the same :lol: I knew that one though my friends LO is called it x

Me and oh atent married but have the same surname so h was easy lol!

My cousin named her baby with her surname as fob's surname was trotter and she didn't want him to get all the only fools and horses jokes!

Thanks!

I have to say everything I read in my head and I was stumbling at this and it was annoying me that I didn't know how to say it! (yes I'm weird)...
I'd be the exact same :)

Me and oh atent married but have the same surname so h was easy lol!

My cousin named her baby with her surname as fob's surname was trotter and she didn't want him to get all the only fools and horses jokes!

My nana and grandad were both hubbard before they got married 50 odd years ago. It werid now as there's hubbards on both sides so there loads of them lol

LO has mine and FOBs last name. I wanted her to have a bit of both :) If I ever get married I want to keep my name and just add the other surname so LO will always have a connection to me even if I marry someone else :)

I know my mam and dad have been split up for 17 years and my mum still has his name even tho my dad has remarried.
She said she didnt want us being different to her to she just kept it.

Brooke has OH's surname, well its mine too since we're married :lol:

I know my mam and dad have been split up for 17 years and my mum still has his name even tho my dad has remarried.
She said she didnt want us being different to her to she just kept it.

My mum has kept her married name despite it now being about 20 years since her and my Dad decided to separate. I've never asked her about it though, think lots of things were just easier legally/for paperwork etc without changing it. I know they made a point of not legally ending the marriage until both my Brother and I were 18 to save bothering with custody issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back