Girl/Boy

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
why did u want a girl or boy

i really wanted a boy as my dad is the only child and there is only me n my sis so the name Bilton would run out if we got married so i wanted a boy to carry on the surname, also there aint been a boy in my family since my dad or my uncle (mums bro)

i wanted a girl as i wanted to be close to her like i am wit mum (didnt realise boys were like it to) and obviously all the pretty clothes

Good thread sarah

I wanted a boy because there's a lot more girls than boys in my family, and also my OH is the only boy in his family to carry on his surname. I've always wanted a boy first, i don't really know why!

I hope i have a girl next so i have at least one of each!

Izzyx

same wit me Izzy!
i always wanted the boy first so they can do the over protective older bro bit for if i ever have a girl

I wanted a boy first too, but if I only had 1 I wanted a girl, dunno why!! Now I have a girl I would like another girl.

I wanted Mason to be a boy and he was.
At first I wanted a girl this time around, but when I found out Brody was a boy I realised I was glad as Mason was 4 years old already so quite a big gap, but 2 boys will bond better than if Brody had been a girl.

I wanted a girl to dress in pretty dresses and frilly socks, and my fave colour is pink so Becky is all pink and fluffy most of the time. I didn't want a boy, still don't, would like another girl-Rhiannon, a wee sis for Rebecca.xx

No offence to peep wi boys, I'm just a girly girly and want a mini me!! Slimmer and better looking one tho!! :wink:

I'm not fussed about what I have next but if I have to put reasons it would be

boy - for a different experience, as I already have a girl (plus the clothes for boys are so funky)

girl - I love my sister so would like Seren to experience having a sister.

It was really weird, before I was pregnant I really wanted a boy first as like I said I prefer the choice of clothes (am complete opposite to you Kx :wink: not a fan of pink and girls just seem to have pink) but as soon as I found out I was pregnant I was convinced baby was a girl, to the extent that even before OH told me we had a girl I knew I had a daughter.

i wanted a girl first time and had one
2nd time wanted a boy and had one

very lucky :wink:

i wanted a girl for all the pink clothes and i wanted kris to have his lil princess as girls are ment to be close to daddy.

but next i wanted my lil mummys boy.

I wanted a boy first time, like Sarah to keep my family name going. When we got married, we gave him the choice of changing his name - he did so my family name stops at my dad :(

Wanted a boy 2nd time, to keep Stuarts family name going

Wanted a girl at first 3rd time, but then wanted a boy as I didn't think I'd know what to do with a girl after 2 boys. So glad I got my little princess.

Was in two minds this time, wanted a girl to even things up, but a boy so Charlotte would still be my litte princess. Glad we got a boy.

For those that want their older sons to be protective, forget it. Last time Daniel tried sticking up for Charlotte, he was told in no uncertain terms that she could handle it. She finished with the little boy that started on her, and went to sort out Daniel - she was 4, he was 12 and Charlotte won.

I'm close to Daniel and Charlotte, and probably Alex, Callum is a daddys boy.

With Jess i wanted a boy but i wasn't to bothered and with Aimee I really wanted a boy. This i think is going to be my last baby so i'll be gutted if its another girl. Sorry I know that sounds horrible!

i was never bothered either way and as i dont plan on having anymore its obviously not an issue but if i had another one i would like a girl just so that i have one of each and all the little girls clothes are sooo cute. But i am pleased i had a boy and i know ben is over the moon. but i have been told as they get older boys are better apparently not quite so stroppy?! ummm i'll let you know in a few years if thats the case :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted a boy first time, like Sarah to keep my family name going. When we got married, we gave him the choice of changing his name - he did so my family name stops at my dad
i have thought bout that and if it ever happens hell be a bilton - .... or ....-bilton lol

I had a boy first and than a girl. I wanted another wee girlie, because I have 6 brothers and would have loved a sister. We were convinced that I was having a gir this timel.... what a shock when a boy popped out!!! :shock: Wouldn't change anything... just sorry that Pips won't have a sister!!

Emilia xx

have thought bout that and if it ever happens hell be a bilton - .... or ....-bilton lol

don't marry someone that's already got a hyphenated name :wink: . To get my name in, Daniel would have been Glynn Daniel Pilkington-McCarthy-Allen :?

wanted a boy with kieran thought i was having a girl with joshua but didnt mind.

initially wanted a girl for no 3 mainly for clothes and to have a daddy's girl but i am very pleased that i have liam.

i think that if i was guaranteed a girl for number 4 then i might go through with another c section, but since i cant i will just dress liam in pink :lol: only joking, i love being a mummy to 3 boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back