Surely i must see something by now??

eldraW

Reaction score
Hi all,
Got a problem....
Ive been using OPK's since cd11 and still havent got even the slightest faint line and i am on cd13. Is this normal?
I normally have a 28day cycle apart from last month when i missed a period all together. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. xx

I used opk for 2 months and nothing! I hate them.....

Thanks for the reply.
Really?? So how did you go about that if you dont mind me asking? x

I just gave up..... I bd every 3 days or more and just hope it covers the right time! I only got one faint line on cd8 but that's not a positive
Line needs to be same or darker than control line. Don't think ill bother next cycle.... good luck.... make sure you do it late afternoon or early evening same time

Thanks, Yesterday i done one at about 3 in afternoon and today i done one at about just after 2. Im using the cheap ones off ebay, (sorry tmi) The ones where you have to pee in a container and leave it to stand for 30 minutes for it to get to room tempreture.

I got ebay cheappies but was nothing in instructions about waiting half hour.....maybe that's where I went wrong

It was on the back of the foil pack? Maybe there different ones to the ones that you had.

Start using them from the last day of your period! You might ovulate very early or late! My friend did opk's and got a positive on cd7 and my positive came on cd17 and I have 28-30 day cycles!

HI thanks for the reply.
I only started using them from cd11 as they where late in the post lol, I really want a positive lol, Just thought it might of been abnormal not to see anything yet. x

Hi. I didnt get a line until around cd 18/19 - nightmare!!xx

Thanks for the reply, Was that the first time you seen any line at all? xx

I hope so lol, Not even a faint line yet. xxx

i have 26/27 day cycles and last month, first positive was day9!! this month was day10... xx

HI, Im normally 28 days and havent seen a faint line or anyting yet, Im on CD13 xx

Hey, I'm 28days & had a few faint from cd14 & got a pos on cd18. I didn't think it would be that late! Keep testing xx

Thanks for the reply, Was that the first time you seen any line at all? xx

Hi yes. Take a look at my journal if it helps babe. I only got a line two days and it was never as dark as the control line. First month I've used OPKs and found it incredibly frustrating!! My cycle averages 30 days, but has been longer.

xxx

I Ov'd on CD16 last cycle and only had a couple of really faint lines before hand. I have Ov'd as late as CD18 before though.

I get the same ones as you but I never leave it for 30 mins, just pop the stick straight in.

OK thanks everyone for your help, I only leave it in as it says to on the foil pack lol, So do you think i should maybe do it straight away? I take it from what you guys say, There is still plenty of time for me to get even a little faint line? Thanks again for all your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back