think i have had very early miscarriage

kitteng

Reaction score
i was sure i was pregnant - i od 15 days ago and almost from day one had symptoms i have never had before - very sore bbs ( coulnt touch them), morning nausia, hot and slight temp in am. moody, tired then af cramps from one week ago - but felt different to usual ones and far too early. off food and metal taste in mouth - was so excited i got a test ready for mothers day - right on time and then sat night i got spotting but thought it was implantation bleeding but over night and all day on sunday i had heavy bleed (3 days before normal period was due) and the pregnancy symptoms were gone also had horrible and lots of clotting. neg test. feel so disapointed. want to try again next month but dont know if i should - off to doctor this afternoon. i know its nothing compared to a proper miscarriage that many of you have suffered but i still feel so disapointed and miss my pregnancy symptoms. i was away at my mums with my sister for the w/e so kept it to myself - just took pain killers and kept going to the loo to cry - i had aranged that night a romantic meal with my husband when i got home to tell him i was pregs. but ended up crying and arguing and having an awful miserable time. sorry for the rant - :cry: :cry:

In the past I've been convinced I have had very early miscarriages. In fact I was convinced there was a problem & had the doctors refer me to the infertile unit.

Mind shortly after that I’m now in a situation that you never think would happen to you!

Good look TTC in the future :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back