CONFUSED ABOUT AF!

bigbird

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE

I'D LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR BFP'S :clap: AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF US

I'D LIKE TO PICK YOUR BRAINS!!

I HAD LOADS OF CM FROM A WEEK BEFORE AF WAS DUE WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR ME AND CRAMPING WHICH WAS ALSO UNUSUAL SO HAD HIGH HOPES, BUT STATRTED A LIGHT BLEED ON FRIDAY. BECAME HEAVIER ON SATURDAY, LIGHT SUNDAY AND ALMOST GONE TODAY. AF IS USUALLY 4 DAYS LONG.

I ALWAYS GET SEVERE CRAMPS ON 1ST DAY, THIS TIME NOTHING. ALSO THERE WERE NO CLOTS AT ALL AND I HAVE A POPPING FEELING IN STOMACH TODAY AND ALSO MILD CRAMPS ONBOTH SIDES WHICH NEVER HAPPENS.

ANY IDEAS???

THANKS

LISA

Hi there :wave: Well if it wasnt like a normal AF then maybe you could take an HPT? It may well be IB but then all depends on what the blood flow was like and what colour?! All the best hun :hug:

Hi, I think if you know your cycle well and the recent AF was not like the others, it might be a good idea to do a HPT just in case? I have heard of women having AF-type bleeding early in pregnancy, so it does happen. Good luck, I hope you get the result you want :hug: :hug:

thanks for everything

i did a hpt this morning but bfn. i still have these mild pains on both sides that feel like there round the ovary area but nothing else. if they persist i'll do another test at the end of the week and if bfn i'll see the doctor! apart from that i have nothing else so its back to bedding anyway :wink:

thanks ladies and fingers crossed for you all

lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back