suprise bumps?

peach

Reaction score
have you many baby things?
like clothes?

I have had to restrain myself from buying to many lol althogh i have found that there isnt much choice about its more or less the same things like the 6, 8,or 10 piece sets mothercare bhs ect sell

has anyone else found the same?

I cant wait to buy pink or blue lol
I find myself straying to the blue more weather its because I already have 2 boys or in fact i feel im having a boy I dunno lol

I havent got many baby clothes because like you say there doesnt seem much about in unisex stuff but he/she has got enough to get through the first few days and knowing family and friends from the past kids i've had i'll be swamped with girlie or boy clothes once baby arrives so i'd say just get enough to see you through the first few days be4 the pressies start piling in, remember the early days they grow so fast so you won't need a hell of a lot of clothing anyway as they just won;t get to wear them all. I've got the other stuff like pushchair which was given to me in the end, bumbo seat which I got off freecycle, bottles from asda, sterliser ect ect.

I've only got some white vests and I am yet to buy some white baby grows, I have about 2 neutral babygrows but apart from this I am waiting for LO to arrive and then go colour crazy, same with the nursery.

Like you've said it's very hard to find neutral clothing, mot of it is quite boring or seems to be more for one sex than the other even though it is meant for both.

Alex xxx

Minly just waiting. It will be more fun then...and will be able to see what will suit bubs. Be the baby version of Gok Wan :rotfl:

weve got loads of neutral and white stuff and a few pink and blue, i know its a waste and half of it probably wont get worn but this is our 1st baby and we couldnt resist, weve tried to be as good as we can :shakehead:

we plan on having more children so im sure it will all get used at some point

saying that as soon as bump arrives we will b going on a blue or pink shoppin spree as well :dance:

I've been given some great neutral things already in various sizes. A few are from Gap and one is a little vest onesie thing from an American friend. I wish I knew where she got it because it is such great quality... It has four rubber ducks in primary colour blocks in the style of Andy Warhol and is very, very soft! I love the things I have gotten because whilst they're neutral they are also bright. I hate pastel! I can deal with some of it, but part of the reason I didn't want to know the sex is so that I wouldn't get drowned in baby blues or pinks!

i think its a good way of not spending too much staying team green!

i know for a fact that if i knew what sex it was, id be absolutly broke by now!

weve just got essentials in natural colours, like sleepsuits, babysuits, bibs etc....
no point buying anything else as you will most likely get swamped by gifts from people once they know what youve got!

my friend bought loads before baby was born, then when she was actually born, everyone bought her pink clothes and she didnt even wear half of them!

so save some money and stick with the essential sleep suits and suits to get you through the first week or so! :hug:

We were team green until last week. I must admit I am so glad we found out: the bond has really grown since and it's been lovely buying clothes.

Up until then we only had whites and creams.

L xxx

i've bought loads...
lots of neautural... and like rainbow coloured stuff...
i've been very naughty doing too much shoping. couldn't resist!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back