Supersize baby things- hahaha......

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hello,

Rudy has alays been a big boy but he's now too big for everything. Take for example his bouncer chair, it now bends really far backwards and if he moves I fear it will break. It's supposed to last until 6months but in it's not going too, usually I wouldn't be too upset but he LOVES his bouncer chair, it's mine and his no.1 baby buy. We have a bumbo but he's not fussed on it plus I can't leave the room when he's in it.

Any ideas what I can get him to relax in that would be safe for me to leave him in whilst I'm in the kitchen etc.? Do they make toys for the larger baby? :lol:

Alex xxx

:lol: poor rudy! aiden can't use his bumbo now bc his legs get stuck in it :oops: :rotfl:

what about a beanbag? xxx

Hiya :wave:

I still put Freya in her bouncer chair while she watches TV in the morning when I'm getting brekkie ready. I just prop it up against the sofa. So it is still upright(ish)

:hug:

How's his head control?..a highchair?.. We've got the one from ikea and you get a inflatable support thing that wedges them in iykwim. Or you can get ones with reclines for babies 4mths+. xx

I swear by my activity pod, he needs to be able to hold his head ok, Ted started using it from about 3-4 months as he is very big, its like a walker - only static, with lots of toys on it, the seat rotates so they can play with different things.
They are quite pricey, but so good to put them in if you have a bit of housework to do.

AnnaR2B said:
I swear by my activity pod, he needs to be able to hold his head ok, Ted started using it from about 3-4 months as he is very big, its like a walker - only static, with lots of toys on it, the seat rotates so they can play with different things.
They are quite pricey, but so good to put them in if you have a bit of housework to do.

Was gonna say the same. An activity station is one of my BEST BUYS! Kept Lovella entertained for hours :D ( He will have to be able to support his own head tho ) xx

Thanks for the replies girls, ther are some really good suggestions. I think the activity station sounds good- he has pretty good head control at the moment and by the time I order one and it arrives it'll probably be even better. I'm so gla christmans is on the way because I've got an ecuse to buy everything you suggested. We have a sofa so a beanbag would be a great equlivilant for Rudylicious. I didn't realsie you could get reclining high chairs too what a good idea.

Who'd have thought big babies would cause so much confusion- this week he has started wearing 6-9 month clothes :lol:

sarafet said:
:lol: poor rudy! aiden can't use his bumbo now bc his legs get stuck in it :oops: :rotfl:

we're not too far off that moment, I think Rudy and Aiden were the same birth weight :)

Jack is a very big boy too. He either lays in his baby gym (which his legs will be hanging right out of soon!) or in his swing chair. Im hoping that will last a good while yet and is very sturdy.

ASD123456 said:
sarafet said:

we're not too far off that moment, I think Rudy and Aiden were the same birth weight :)

big babies are the best hun, they will grow into big strong boys, even if they can't fit into baby chairs etc :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back