Outgrowing bouncer!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
As some of you have seen for yourself Jake is a big baby for his age. He is just 4 months old but into 6-9 month clothing already :shock: He has a bouncer chair but is rapidly outgrowing it. Im just wondering if there is something else available to sit him in before a highchair, walker or bumbo chair? He may be big but he isnt sitting up by himself yet and the only other alternatives are the floor or me holding him all the time. Or bring his buggy into the house and sit him in that :shock:

I had the same problem with jack, he outgrew his bouncer at about 5months, so i bought him a fisher price toddler chair, its just like a bouncer but sturdier and can turn into a toddler chair as they get older, it cost me about £50 but i sold my bouncer for £15 so i wasnt that much outta pocket, i got it from argos.

Debbie B said:
I had the same problem with jack, he outgrew his bouncer at about 5months, so i bought him a fisher price toddler chair, its just like a bouncer but sturdier and can turn into a toddler chair as they get older, it cost me about £50 but i sold my bouncer for £15 so i wasnt that much outta pocket, i got it from argos.
Thats sounds like the one I have

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/i ... 84422X.jpg

Its brilliant! Nathans a big boy too and has been in 12-18 months old clothes since about 7 months but hes fine in this. The can sit upright in it too when they get a bit older.

that is the one i have!! it is a really great chair and can be used from birth. i wish i had known jack was gonna be so big at birth (10lb 6 oz ) cos i would have bourght it in the beginning instead of having to buy two chairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back